3

Tuesday morning...

"Morning." Jackson greeted as he saw me going downstairs.

"Morning." I replied with a smile.

"Mom, I don't want to take my breakfast today. I'm feeling a bit dizzy."

"Why? Are you sick? You seem to be okay yesterday.." My said worriedly and touch my forehead.

"Your forehead doesn't hot anyway.."

"I'm not sick, I'm just feel dizzy." I groaned as I pull away mom's hand.

"Yah, today we have our first marching training, you should at least have to take your breakfast to keep you energise." Jackson said while giving me some biscuits and hot chocolate.

"Aishh, you say like there will no recess today. I'm okay, I'll just eat at school later." I said to make Jackson less worry.

"Besides, if anything happens to me, you'll take care of me right? So don't worry of me." "Eat fast. I don't want we get late to school."

Jackson's POV

"Besides, if anything happens to me, you'll take care of me right? So don't worry of me."

That sentence make my heart beats faster than usual. "you'll take care of me right?". My heart flutters as I heard that sentence.

'Yes, I'll take care of you anytime until forever..'

As I finished my breakfast, I wear my shoes and say goodbye to Mrs. Kim. Seohyun and I walked to the bus stop as usual and went to our class as usual.

~~~

During recess...

"Seohyun!" I heard Jackson called my name as I walked out from my class. He then approached me and my friends.

"Hi guys. Can I borrow my precious bestfriend for this recess?" Jackson asked my friends. I had no clue with what he's doing.

"Oh, sure. Why would you say that? Just take your precious bestfriend away. She's talking nonsense since this morning." Jisoo said with a huge smirk on her face. I just had an innocent and clueless face.

"Then, excuse me." Jackson said with a smile.

"What's wrong with you? Why would you borrow me from my friends?" I ask innocently.

"You're sick right? So I'm gonna watching you this recess. I know that you're not gonna eat when you're sick."

"Hey! I told you and my mom this morning. I'm not sick. I'm just feel dizzy."

"Whatever. Now what you want to eat?"

"I don't want to eat." I pouted.

"Seohyun-ah. You must eat."

"Nope."

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Okay, so you're gonna eat fried rice today. I'm gonna buy it. Sit here and don't go anywhere." Jackson said with a strict voice and went to buy fried rice.

"Tch, he's not my mom anyways. Why did he act like an old ajumma forcing her daughter to eat medicines. Huh, why do I even have that dumbass in my life." I whispered to myself.

"Yah Seohyun! Appreciate him! He cared about you. Even your friends didn't do anything for you. Tch, at least I have a caring dumbass." I giggle a little.