9

It's the day!

Today is the sports day and I'm super excited. Finally, after all these times. And finally I have more time to spend for my beauty sleep after school.

My sister sent me to the nearest stadium from my school early in the morning. It still 6.30 in the morning after I get there. Luckily, there are some of my teammates who arrived earlier than me.

At 7 am, we had to register our names according to our sports house. After that me and my teammates changed our clothes to our uniform. I'm getting more excited in the same time getting so nervous.

We were told that we to be in our own tents to prepare before the sports day starts. Jisoo and I walked to our tent and talked about the marching things.

When we got there, Jihyo sunbae checked every each of our teammates had wore their uniforms and made sure they had their breakfast.

As I looked over at random things, my eyes stopped at a tall figure that attracted my eyes. He wore a red t-shirt which was dressed up like a captain uniform and he wore that captain cap. He looked so-- so—so HANDSOME!

OH MY GAWT! MY EYES!

Who else if he is my leader. My Seokjin. Oof.

He looks hot af.

OMG. Protect my eyes.

­-Skip-

We were eating burger after tired made our performance. I didn't see Seokjin after the performance. Maybe he is too busy, I guess.

Today, Hani came to support me. I also heard her cheering while I'm doing my performance. That kid..

Jackson and I walked to the audiens seats while I'm bringing a pack of burger to give to Hani. We searched for her and found her sitting alone while looking at her phone.

"Hey~" I said as I sat beside her. Jackson sat on another side of her.

"Here." I gave her the burger that I brought for her.

"Oh yeah, food." She grabbed it fast and started to eat it. I just smiled at her reaction.

"Your movement just now was so amazing! I recorded it." She suddenly broke the silence that we make.

"oh. I'm very sure the video had recorded your crazy scream too." We three laughed and Hani choked on her food.

I quickly searched for water and thank god there is my bottle in my bag.

"Aigoo, this kid. Watch out when you eat. such a clumsy." Jackson said after Hani finished drinking water.

"Yeah." I added.

"...."

-skip-

After all the races finished, it's time for the giving prizes ceremony.

Our team got second runner up and we still being thankful. At least we are not the last one.

I saw Seokjin we already about to cry. The male students who are my teammates comforts him and made him smile.

We took some photos to save as our memories.

After doing all that stuffs, me, Jackson and Hani took a bus to get to my home.

Hani said that she wants to sleep over in my house tonight since tomorrow she had her school holiday.

~~~

The End~~

Hehe jk jk. Actually I'm too lazy to write this chapter so I make it short. But don't worry! A full of drama story are waiting for you in the next chapter.. oh yeahh it's a double update ;)