4

Jackson's POV

It feels like something is missing. Feels like everything didn't seems right.

I feel so lonely when Seohyun didn't come to school. I want her to get well soon. I know it's ridiculous because I just saw her for past few hours before I went to school and I already miss her. I miss to tease her, miss her death glare, miss her chuckles. Ah, Seohyun-ah , please get well soon. I miss you badly, ):

"I must visit her after school ends."

"Jackson!"

"Oh, Jisoo!" I gave her a smile.

"How is Seohyun doing? Is she getting better?" Jisoo asked with concern.

"Ah, she is still sick but better from yesterday. Do you guyus want to visit her after school?" "If you guys want it, I will give you her address."

"Oh,sure. We miss to talk to her. She didn't talk too much after recess yesterday."

"Yah Jackson, did you do something to her? I mean something that hurts her?" L isa asked with curiousity.

"I didn't do anything to her. I just take care of her since she is sick."

"oh, okay. Give us her address later. Bye."

"Bye."

Third person's POV

Jackson looks nervous and worry. He seems like he had something to talk to Seokjin but he doesn't have the courage.

Finally Jackson steps forward to Seokjin sunbae.

"Umm,sunbae-nim."

"Yes? Do you have something to say?"

""Uh, actually, can I have excuse from the training today? I have to take care of Seohyun." Jackson said nervously.

"Why would you take care of her? She has her mom right?"

"She does but her mom cannot take a leave and asked me to take care of Seohyun."

"Okay then. I'll just give you an excuse only for today."

"Thank you sunbae-nim!" Jackson said as he bowed 90degrees to Seokjin.

'They seems like more than bestfriends..' Seokjin whispered in his heart.

At Seohyun's house...

Jackson's POV

"Seohyun! I'm here! Where are you?"

"Here.." I heard her voice from her bedroom.

"Can I come in?"

"hm"

"How're you doing?"

"Better than yesterday."

"Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Hey, you must eat so that you can get well soon."

"I know. But do you expect I can go downstairs easily?" She glared at me.

"Hehe, sorry. By the way, did your mom cook anything?"

"Yes. She cooked chicken soup but I don't want to that."

"So what do you want to eat right now?"

"You want to treat me?" She asked with a pair of sparkling eyes.

"Yeah of course!"

"Yeay!! So I want fried chicken and pizza."

"Anything for you my princess. But you promise to eat your medicines after you eat , okay?"

"Okay.."

As soon as she agreed to eat medicines, I quickly ordered 1 regular pizza and 2 boxes of fried chicken online for both of us.

I know it's unhealthy food but never mind as long as she would have her medicines.

After half-an-hour , our order arrived.

We eat as we never had meal for years.

Seohyun's POV

After sometime, I finally remembered something.

"Wait Jackson, don't you have a marching training today?"

"Yeah, but Seokjin sunbae gave me an excuse anyway."

"But how come?? He is a person who will never give an excuse to his squad."

" "I don't know. At first I said that I have to take care of you then he didn't let me go 'cause you have your mom. Then I told him that your mom can't have a leave so she asked me to take care of you. So, he gave me an excuse. The end.."

"Woah,, he suddenly became a good person."

"Yeah, only if it's related to you."

"Aish,, there's no way,"

'ahh, don't think that way Seohyun! There is a little or even 0.001% possibility for a sunbae likes his hoobae. Aishh don't think too much. Maybe he just cared about his hoobae."

"Helloooo.." A voice break my thought.

"Uh,what?"

"I think I've called you many times. I asked you , do you want me to stay here until your mom is back or do you want me to leave?" Jackson asked.

"I think maybe I want you to stay here. At least I have a friend to talk to rather than staring the blank ceiling whole day. My internet also cannot function properly. There's line problem." I smiled awkwardly.

"Okay," He replied and continue to eat his chicken.

"Jackson, I think I'll go to school tomorrow. You come to my house okay?"

"But you're still not well."

"No, I feel muuuuuuchhh better when you're here." I smiled brightly.

"So you don't need your medicines anymore, I'm your medicine!" We laughed hardly.

"So I don't have to eat my med?"

"NO. You still need to eat that 'cause you have to be REAL well."

"Aww,, okay.." I pouted.

~~~