36

"Jin, are you sure we don't have to buy the furniture?"

"Don't worry, bae. I have buy all of them and all we have to do is bring all of our clothes and our things."

"Wow, as expected from rich guy." I giggled and start pulling my luggage.

Well, now Hani will live alone in that house and I'm very sure the house will look like rat's house.

Then, Jin drives us to his apartment that is not too far from his office.

"Ours is at the second floor number 217." Seokjin said while carry out all of the luggage from the trunk.

"Let me bring my own luggage. That would be easier for you."

"that's great. Our things are really in a big amount."

~~~

"Alright, everything's here, we already clean this house too, so I have something to discuss with you." Jin suddenly make an announcement.

"Okay, what's that?" I said and start laying on a couch in the living room.

He then sits on a single couch.

"Okay, first, I did not allow you to work at these times because you know that murder cases are all over the places right now, right?"

I nodded and hear attentively.

"Second, if you want to go outside, you must have someone with you, either me or Hani. Or anyone else. But as for the supermarkets you can go there by yourself, because it isn't too far from here.

And, you can't go to Kuanlin's very often. I mean, you can go there once in two days. Arasseo?"

I nodded.

"And, if you want to go there, you MUST be with Hani or your other friends. But you should go with Hani as I trust her much than your other friends. I don't have a good feeling towards Kuanlin these lately."

"hm," I don't have the urge to answer because I'm too tired.

"Yah, did you even listen what I was saying just now?"

"Hm, okay enough, enough. I want to sleep."

~~~

"Yo, yo Haniiiiiii, are you wake up already???" I called Hani just to confirm that she already wake up. If not, I can't go to Kuanlin's house.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm doing my hair!"

"Yah, why are you shouting?!"

"I'm doing my hair! I turn on the loudspeaker."

"Okay, palliwa."

"in 15 minutes!"

"Hm, bye."

After 20 minutes, Hani finally arrives.

"Yo!!!"

"uwu, I miss you!" Hani immediately hug me right after I entered her car.

"Hani, we just met two days ago-"

"Well, but you DON'T live there anymore. So my night last night, was pretty boring."

"You talk like you don't have anyone else. You have Woojin, so go call him to get your boredom away."

"I had a video call with him last night, but he's pretty busy with his games."

"Okay, start driving Hani, we can talk about this in the journey."

~~~

"Knock knock!"