15

4 years later...

Seohyun's POV

Finally! I'm 18! Oh yeah.

I've been in a relationship with Jackson for 4 years already. We are doing great even though we fought sometimes.

Seokjin's POV

I'm already been with Hyerin for 4 years. I admit that I love her so much but sometimes she annoying me. Her attitude became so clingy and annoying every day. And I realised that I've been too far away from my friends. She always wants to be with me 24/7 until I don't have time for my friends.

I think I want to had a break up with her. She is being too much.

Seokjin Let's meet up at a café near your house.

Hyerin<3 Okay. But why?

Seokjin You will know later.

Hyerin<3 Alright. seen

I sat on a table in the corner of the café. As I took a sip of mocha latte, I see Hyerin is coming into the café. She waved her hand with a smile plastered on her face. I just gave her a fake smile.

"hi~ did you just arrived?"

"No. I arrived about fifteen minutes ago." I said it with a cold voice.

"Oh, sorry I'm late." "What's the matter?"

"I will just straight to the point."

"What is it?"

"Let's break up." I look at her eyes with a cold gaze.

"Mwo?!" Wow. I expected that.

"B-but why Jin? I know you love me so much and so do I..." okay, her eyes are teary and will burst out at anytime.

"But I don't love you anymore." Again, with my cold voice. I don't care about her feelings anymore.

"Give me reasons Jin."

Just give me a reason just a little bit enough. Just a second we're not broken just bent so we can learn to love again.

k,staph.

"First thing is, I don't love you. second, you're being too clingy. You're annoying me day by day. You're making me getting far away from my friends.l and lastly I don't love you."

"Al-alright. if that is what you want, I will just follow it."

"Okay, good. Start from now on, don't see me again." I take my last sip of my drink and get out of the café.

I'm planning to go to Namjoon's house.'