12

-August­-

You've got 1 new message

Rose :Seokjin already had a girlfriend.

You: Lol, Rose? I only believe you 50-50

Rose: Swear to God I don't lie to you. you'll know when you get to school this Monday.

Seen

What the heck??!! I know Rose likes Seokjin too ,she told me once. Maybe she only wants to tease me.

~~~

The next morning...

As usual, Jackson will come to my house every morning and we go to school together.

On our journey to school, I told him about yesterday.

"Jackson, I want to tell you something. I don't know if you already knew this or not."

"What is it?"

"Seokjin already had a girlfriend."

"Oh, so why? Are you jealous?" he teased me.

"No, I'm not. I just want to say, when will you have a girlfriend?" I teased him and laughed hardly.

Jackson's POV

"Seokjin already had a girlfriend."

"Oh, so why? Are you jealous?" I teased her.

"No, I'm not. I just want to say, when will you have a girlfriend?" She teased me and laughed hardly.

"Not long after this," I looked on another direction.

"Who?" she asked excitedly.

You.

"It's a secret."

"Aw, tell me now Jackson." She pouted and shook my arm.

"You will know soon~"

She gave up and walked beside me.

I have to confess to her at these times. It's a golden opportunity.

Seokjin's POV

Now I have a girlfriend that cheered up my life. Actually I already happy but after I knew her my life was just be happier. Her name is Kang Hyerin. She is just one year younger than me.

It has been four days we are in relationship. I remembered how happy my friends was when I told them I had a girlfriend.

-Flashback-

It was Saturday and I was planning to introduce Hyerin to BTS. I texted them to meet me at food court in a mall that we always hangout. I wonder what will they react when I meet them with Hyerin.

~~~

As I entered the food court, I saw Namjoon, my best friend waved at me. I waved back and walked towards them.

"So, what's the news?" Namjoon asked me as I sat in front of him.

I just smiled.

"Just wait. Let's order first."

I purposely asked Hyerin to come a bit late to make my friends suspense.

Then, when our orders arrived I got two messages from Hyerin.

Hyerin <3 

I'm here

:Where are you?