1:Saviors Arrival part 1

Jackson P.O.V

I still remember it as if it were yesterday I saw my family get taken away from me by a man I still seek even today.

My father George Miles was karate master and a kick boxing champion. He taught me how to fight so that I can be able to protect myself from this cruel, viscious world.

When I won my first tournament my father was beyond proud of me. Seeing the grin on his face was worth it ,so I kept training and winning more tournaments for him and as well as for myself.

My mother Jennifer Miles was a Loving, Caring, Christian woman. If I remember correctly every morning she would force dad and I to pray for at least two hours.

Don't get me wrong my dad and I do believe in God but my mom treats us like damn kids. My dad taught me the most important lesson of my life which is don't make your mother/wife mad as he always said a "happy wife is a happy family" or stuff like that. My mom may look sweet and kind but when she's angry you'd wish Jesus to come back at that moment to save you.

My little sister Maria Miles was a loving and adorable girl. She was my sunshine seeing her smile would make my day. She would usually calm mom down before she killed dad and I. I would often play with her and teach her a bit of self-defense.

On my birthday my mom, dad and sister gave me the most important gifts that I still hold dear to my heart and never take off unless I'm the shower. My mom gave me her necklace she says it belonged to my grandmother and she gave it to her before she passed away. My dad gave me his watch he said it was a gift from his sensei to him and now to me. My sister saved money and bought me a heart shaped ring.

I had an amazing family until one man decided to take it all away from me. Why? I wish I knew. He killed my mom,dad and sister in front of me I still remember their cries for help, begging the man not to do this. I still remember his words before he knocked me out "Once you're strong enough and still seek Vengeance. Find me".

I was then found and taken care of by the Narukamis. I still thank them for finding me. Yu my step-brother and I were told we would be moving to small town called Inaba for a year. Yu and I thought it was gonna be boring year for us but we were soon gonna be proven wrong.

We were inside the train heading to Inaba. I stared at Yu and said,"Yu, I'm a bit tired. I'm gonna take a nap try not to fall asleep."

Yu gave me a nod and stared outside the window.

"Yu... thanks for finding me... brother." I said with smile causing him to smile.

With that fell asleep once I opened my eyes I saw I was in a blue room. Looking around it looked like the inside of a limo I then looked at my right and saw Yu looking around as well.

"What the HELL.. weren't we in a train?" I asked Yu.

"Yeah we were, all I did was close my eyes and here I am." Yu told me.

"Closed your eyes? Dude didn't I tell you to stay awake!" I yelled at him.

"No you didn't you told me to try and not fall asleep I tried and looks like I failed." Yu responded smirking at me.

I was about to say something to him but was interrupted by someone in front of us.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room. My...it would seem you both have an unusual destiny lying before you." The creepy man said chuckling to himself.

Once I got a better view of his face I was about to open the door and run but Yu held me down before I could do anything.

"Some introductions my name is Igor and I'm quite pleased to make your acquaintance."He said.

Then this beautiful woman with blond hair looked at us and said.

"Yes welcome and I will be here accompanying you both on you're travels

"Yes welcome and I will be here accompanying you both on you're travels. You may call me Margaret."

"You see this realm exists between mind and matter, it separates dream from reality, generally speaking only those who have forged a contract are allowed to visit this realm and perhaps in the very near future such a fate will be awaiting you as well." Igor says to us doing card tricks.

"Lets hope both you're journeys will be quite interesting at the least until our paths cross again." Margaret said as the Velvet Room was slowly disappearing into darkness.

Yu and I woke up exactly at the same time staring at teach other.

"You had the same dream didn't you?" I asked him and He nods.

"(Sighing) I'm never taking a nap in a train... ever." I said to Yu making him chuckle.

------------------------------

Stay tuned for more.

Vote, Comment and Share.

I love y'all and I'll see ya later.