13:Gaining trust and respect

Jackson's P.O.V

I feel small hands gently shake me, I flutter my eyes open to see I'm not in my room but in Nanako's room.

"Good morning." A sweet, small voice rang in my ears.

I sit up to see it was Nanako.

"Oh, hey. Good morning." I greeted back.

"Thank you for reading that story from last night." She thanked me.

"Don't worry about it. If you want someone to read you a bedtime story then don't be afraid to come to me or Yu." I told her and she nodded then stood up and left her room.

I went to take a bath and got dressed for school. I went to the living room to see Yu and Nanako with their breakfast waiting for me.

"Good morning Jackson. I made you some breakfast, come and eat with us we've been waiting." Yu told me.

"Oh, Thanks guys for waiting on me." I said then joined them for breakfast.

Once we were done, we left the house, Yu and I escorted Nanako to school and ran off to our school.

Timeskip(After school.)😁😁😏

It was afternoon, Yu and I went to the gym and practiced basketball with our teammates. After some practice our teammates went home while we stayed with Ichijo and helped polish some balls. Daisuke then show up and helped out too.

"Finally we're done. Come on let's go get some food, I'm hungry." Daisuke said, Yu and Ichijo nodded in agreement.

"Sorry guys not this time, you go on ahead, I'm meeting up with this girl I met." I told them.

"Oh, cool but remember to use protection." Daisuke told me then winked at me.

"Daisuke come on man. You're messed up, don't listen to him Jackson he's an idiot sometimes." Ichijo said pushing Daisuke out of the gym.

Yu then came to me and gave me something, I look to see what it was and was taken back to see it was a condom.

"Dude, you too?!" I shouted making him chuckle.

"Yosuke gave it to me. I'm just making sure, man. I don't want nieces or nephews right now." He said making me chuckle.

"Whatever just get out of here." I told him and he left.

I sat on a bench then put on my headphones and played Michael Jackson 'Speed demon'.
I waited a few minutes then she finally showed up with a basketball in hand and made eye contact with me. I stood, put my headphones away then walked up to her.

"Hey Lola." I greeted her.

"Hey Jackson. Honestly I thought you wouldn't show up." She said smirking.

"Well, I'm here. Come on, what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"How about a little game?" She suggested catching my interest.

"I'm listening." I said.

"First player to score up to 25 points wins. You up for it?" She asked doing some tricks with her ball.

"Sure, but I'll go easy on ya, doll." I told her, stretching.

"What did you just call me?" She asked smirking evilly.

"Doll. Why? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing. Let's play." She said then tossed the ball to me.

"Check." I said then tossed her the ball.

"Mate." She said then tossed the ball to me.

Timeskip(Twenty minutes later.)😁😁😏