6:Yosuke's Shadow

(A/N:Hey guys sorry for not updating these past days. The network here sucks like hell. The network wasn't working like usual but I hope it gets better. Again I apologise and love y'all. Enjoy this chapter.😁😁😁😏)

Jackson P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room talking to Nanako getting to know her. Yu then steps in the living room ready to go to school.

"Hey Jackson come on let's go." Yu told me grabbing our umbrellas.

"Yeah let's go." I said him walking up to him.

I took my bag and Yu gave me my umbrella.

"Bye Nanako we'll see you later." I said walking out of the door with Yu.

Timeskip(Ten minutes later)

Yu and I have been walking in silence,the peaceful sound of the rain hitting the ground made me feel at peace.

"You know I wish I was at home meditating. The rain makes it really peaceful." I told Yu.

He stayed quiet making me worry.

"Yu.... you alright man?" I asked him.

He then looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Jackson do you remember what happened yesterday?" Yu asked.

"Yeah a little. We went into the TV over at Junes, we were then in this messed up world, we met a cute bear, there were  these disgusting creatures and we kill them with our personas." I answered.

"Do you remember losing control and almost destroying everything?" Yu asked.

"Lose control?" I asked.

"(Sigh) Nevermind." Yu said.

We continue walking in silence until we spotted Yosuke and he came over to us. We were talking about random things until a guy ran past us looking angry. 'What's his deal?'

Timeskip(In Class)

"Man you can be totally harsh sometimes last year you cut me down cold like that as well." Yosuke said to Yukiko.

"I wonder why." Yu spoke with some sarcasm making me chuckle.

"No I didn't." Yukiko said to Yosuke.

"You mean you do wanna go out with me?" Yosuke asked hopping for a yes.

"I'd prefer not to." Yukiko rejected him.

"Cause I suck." Yosuke said looking down depressed.

"No worries that's cool. I got my sights set on someone else anyway." Yosuke said back to his normal happy self.

"Let me guess it's Saki." Yu said.

"Yep. But I don't know man. Ever since yesterday she's been blowing off every text I sent her." Yosuke said checking on his phone.

"Don't worry about it man. I'm sure she's just busy." I told him patting his back.

"I hope so." Yosuke said.

We then heard sirens not so far from the school.

"Ah jeez." Yosuke complained.

"Another accident?" Yu asked.

Timeskip

All students from every class were called for an important meeting with the principal. We were currently in the gathering area talking and waiting for the principal to arrive.