19:Saving Kanji part 2

Jackson's P.O.V

Yukiko's persona set the police shadows on fire but also accidentally set Yosuke's persona on fire causing him to suffer the same fate.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's hot, oh really hot! Maybe using fire spells wasn't such a great idea!" Yosuke screamed rolling on the ground.

Then Chie used her ice spell to stop the fire which worked but froze Yosuke's persona and yet again made him to suffer the same fate.

"O-Okay n-n-now I'm f-f-freezing, can't we get a little moderation here." Yosuke said.

Then Yu's persona broke the ice with a kick, Yosuke then sighs in relief.

"Now I see what Yosuke was talking about, this place is gonna get way beyond creepy if we stay here any longer than we have to." Chie told us.

"I say we reduce that guy into ashes next time we see him!" Yukiko suggested.

"That sounds like a plan." Yu agrees.

"I'm down with that." I agreed.

"Don't forget guys! We have to find Kanji!" Chie reminded us.

"Damn, I forgot all about that sucka." I said, scratching my head while my teammates shook their heads in disappointment.

Timeskip(A long-ass time later.)

We finally got rid of the rest of the damn shadows and found ourselves infront of a huge door.

"He's in here, isn't he?" Yu asked.

"Yeah, he's gotta be." Yosuke responded.

"I'm honestly praying he's not here." I said.

"Okay, let's go in there and take this guy!" Chie shouted with determination.

"Yeah, but keep your cool." Yukiko advised Chie.

"You might wanna take your own advise." Yosuke told her.

"Listen, no matter what happens in there we gotta stay focused on the mission which means first we rescue Kanji and after we rescuing him then we gotta save him." Chie informed us then Yukiko laughed a bit.

"Chie, both those objectives were the same thing." Yukiko told her.

"Ummm, it was intentional." Chie told her.

"You sure about that?" Yukiko asked.

"Yeah, obviously. (Sigh) You know Yukiko I seriously don't get you sometimes." Yosuke said.

We all then stood in silence not moving an inche.

'Yep, no one really wants to see what's on the other side.'

"Just open the door, the more you focus on the mission the less you'll witness this Crap." Kurama advised me.