2:Saviors Arrival part 2

Jackson's P.O.V

We were now standing by the parking lot waiting for our uncle,looking around Yu said.

"There is absolutely nothing here."

"I actually love the silence so quiet nothing you hear but the wind.... so damn peaceful." I said to him.

"Whatever makes you happy." Yu said looking bored.

"Oh, there you are!" We heard a voice on our left.

We see a man walking up to us with a little girl beside.

"You look better in person than in that picture." The says directly to Yu.

"You're a whole lot bigger than the last time I saw ya

"You're a whole lot bigger than the last time I saw ya." The man said.

"You were just a little runt in dippers back then." He said chuckling to himself.

"Don't you remember me? Well it has been a while. The name's Ryotaro Dojima I just happen to be you're mother's little brother."

He then looks at me and says,"You must be Jackson. Well I'm your new uncle and this happens to be my daughter, Nanako."

I make eye contact with my uncle's daughter, Nanako, immediately my eyes become  watery she remains me so much of my sister. She hides behind her father whilst looking at me.

 She hides behind her father whilst looking at me

"Go on say Hi." Dojima said to Nanako. Nanako looks down shyly and says,"Ummm.... hello." Making her dad laugh a bit.

"What are they making you blush for?" He asked her.

She looks at him in anger and smacks her dad at the butt making him laugh more.

While that was happening I turned away wiping the tears which were escaping from my eyes.

We were then making our way to there car until a girl called Yu and I out. When we turned to face her I could only mutter out the words " Lord have mercy."

"You dropped this

"You dropped this." She said giving me what fell off my bag, taking a look it was my address number.

"Oh thanks.... who are you?" I asked her which she gladly answered,"Marie."

"Well my name's Jackson and I hope to see you around town." I said walking away.

Timeskip( just ten minutes later.)

"Jackson are you okay?" Yu asked getting a confused face from me. "I'm fine why do u ask?"

"It's just when you were staring at Nanako tears were coming out from your eyes....
why's that?" Yu asked looking concerned.

"(Sighing) It's just Nanako looks exactly like my little sister Maria." I said holding back the tears.

"Well it's gonna be alright." Yu said trying to cheer me up.

"Well you're both here but damn sorry it's like this it sucks you both had to pick up a move just cause of your parents." Dojima said to us.

"Regardless I'm glad you're spending the year here it will be fun." He said smiling at us which we returned.

"We hope so." I spoke up for Yu and myself.

Nanako pokes her dad and say,"Party time.... hurry."

Timeskip(Only five damn minutes)😁😁😁

Yu and I were just leaning against the car until we heard a voice "So you in highschool?" Turning around we see.

"Yeah." We responded at the same time."We need some part-timers here you both interested?" He asked.

"Hell no." I responded for Yu and myself.

"Still trying to get used to how doll it is compared to the big city. You'll be bored to tears if you don't have a job or something. Hey look just give it some thought sound good?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." Yu answered for both of us shaking his hand then I shaked his hand.

"Cool well back to work then." He said walking away.

"Sorry for the delay." Dojima apologised walking past us with Nanako following behind."Ready to go?" Dojima asked Yu and I.

As we about to get in Yu suddenly stumbled a bit and held his head I was about to ask if he was okay until I felt pain strike my head like a hammer to the skull.

"Argh.... what kind of disease did that guy give us?" I asked myself.

"Are you two okay? You look bad. Are you car sick?" Nanako asked looking concerned.

"We're fine.... it passed." Yu answered Nanako.

Damn she even sounds like Maria." Must be exhausted, come on let's go." Dojima said.

Timeskip(In the Dojima Residents)

I had just finished unpacking, now I'm laying on the futon staring up the ceiling and listening to Michael Jackson song "Human Nature".

I close my eyes and fell asleep and then I found myself in a foggy room. I then heard the voice of the man who took my family from me.

"Well, well, well we meet again but it seem you're not strong enough yet."

Now I was pissed off.

"Who are you show yourself! NOW!!!" I yelled in frustration.

"Once you are strong enough then you will see me."

"Who the HELL do you think you are?! Show yourself so I can kill you're ASS!!!" I yelled.

I then jolt up from the futon looking around my room breathing dramatically and sweating like hell.

"What... the hell?" I muttered.

To be continued...

------------------------------

Vote,Comment and Share.

See y'all soon.😏

I'll expose Jackson's persona in the next chapter(probably).😁😁😁😏😑