17:The second Victim

Hey guys, how y'all doing? Good I hope anyway, I haven't updated my book for a few days, it's because of school. I hate school but I'm blessed to be in one. I won't be able to update on weeks but I'll definitely update on weekends. Hope you'll keep supporting this book until the end. I love you guys and enjoy the chapter.😁😁😏

------------------------------

Jackson's P.O.V

Today was Monday the 16th Yosuke told Yu, Yukiko, Chie and I that we had to meet up over at Junes. I guess it had something to do with the Midnight Channel. I went to bed very early last night and must of missed the Midnight Channel. 'My bad.'

Anyway, we were currently at Junes.

"Now that we have all gathered. I here by commence the meeting of the special investigation union for 'The Inaba serial murders and kidnappers.'" Yosuke said.

"That's too long." Chie told him.

"And it needs a better name." I told him.

"Wow, I guess this makes it our secret headquarters." Yukiko said.

"That's right. Yukiko is on top of it." Yosuke said then laughed a bit.

"Moving on. The guy who was on the Midnight Channel." Yu said catching Yosuke's attention.

"You mean Kanji Tatsumi? We just saw that crazy S.O.P on the news." Yosuke told him. 'Wait, did he just say Kanji Tatsumi?'

"Wait, Kanji Tatsumi? What did he do that was so bad it ended up on the news?" I asked.

"You didn't watch the news?" Yukiko asked and I nodded.

"Kanji Tatsumi took out a whole bike gang all by himself. There are rumors that say he even became the leader of the bike gang." Yosuke told me.

"Damn, I should've not went to bed so early. I missed out a lot." I said to myself.

"Anyway, this throws my theory all out of wack. There goes my idea of all the victims only being women." Yosuke said disappointed.

"I don't think he and Miss Yamano are connected at all." Chie said.

"So Kanji, huh? You know he didn't used to be like this at all when he was little." Yukiko told us catching Chie's attention.

"Yukiko you mean to say that you exactly know that psychopath?" Chie asked and Yukiko nodded.

"His family owns the Textile Shop. Our Inn sold their stuff in our shop for ages. But I haven't spoken to Kanji for a super long time." Yukiko said.

"Well that sure makes things more easy. I say we wing by and pay a little visit to this Textile Shop." Yosuke said.

"You're right. If the people we see on the Midnight Channel are being pushed into the television then--" Yukiko was then interrupted by Yu.

"I know. Kanji Tatsumi will be next."

Timeskip(A few minutes later.)😁😁😏

We arrived at the Textile Shop and we saw a lady talking to someone in blue.

"Excuse me." Yukiko said catching the lady's attention.

" Yukiko said catching the lady's attention