16:The talk, the meeting and the exams

Jackson's P.O.V

It had been a day since I got the letter, I've locked myself in my room and have been ignoring Yu, Nanako and Dojima.

I was currently in my room, meditating. I needed to calm my emotions or else I might go crazy.

Then there was a knock on my door but I decided to ignore  it.

"Jackson, open the door. We need to talk." Yu said.

I sighed then got up and opened the door.

"What?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"May I come in?" Yu asked.

"Sure." I said then I let him in.

We sat down then stared at each other for a while.

"Jackson, are you okay?" Yu asked.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"You sure?" Yu asked not believing me.

"I'm fine and why are you acting like a therapist?" I asked.

"Look Jackson, you don't have to deal with this alone. You can always ask me for help." Yu told me.

"Yeah I know. If that's all then please leave." I told him.

Yu sighed then got up and walked to the door but then stopped.

"Jackson, once you find your family's murderer. What will you do?" Yu asked.

"I'll show him hell and take his life." I told him.

"Have you ever thought of handing him to the cops?" Yu asked.

"After what he did to me. He doesn't deserve to live." I told him.

"Jackson, is that what your mom would want from you?" Yu asked then I glared at him.

"Yu, get out." I told him.

"Your dad never taught you to kill." Yu said.

"I... said... get out." I told him trying to control my anger.

"If you kill this person, will Maria still see you as her brother?" Yu asked.

"Get out!" I yelled at him in nothing but anger.

"Fine, I'll leave. Just one more question. Do you think I'm the murderer?" Yu asked and I stared at him in shock.

He then took out the letter from his pocket and gave it to me.

"I found it in the bathroom, you must have forgotten it there. You're lucky I found it before Nanako or Uncle Dojima could." Yu told me and was about to leave.

"Yu, wait." I told him, he then stopped and turns towards me.

"I'm sorry... and I know you're not the murderer. God help me. That man is toying with me." I said.

"Don't worry Jackson. Everything's gonna be alright." He told me.

"Please come sit with me. We need to talk." I told him and he gave me a smile.

Yu sat down next to me.

"I really miss them. Right now, I would be with Maria, my mom would be cooking us a meal and my dad would be helping her or watching T.V." I told him, Yu then patted my back.

"You know what, it wasn't  your fault." Yu told me.

"I don't know." I said not really believing him.

"Trust me it isn't. If I may ask, what happened to your uncle?" Yu asked.

"While I was still in America he went to Tokyo for something and he never came back. A year had past and he was found dead, stabbed to death in an alleyway. My dad cried himself to sleep every night my mom, my little sister and I comforted him. It a while for him to feel better." I told him holding back my tears.