3:A Bully's turn to suffer

Jackson P.O.V

"Jackson wake up we gotta go to school." Yu said shaking me.

"Yu you better get lost. I'm not going to that hell you call a school." I said to Yu.

"(Sighing) Sometimes you can be a pain in the ass." Yu said giving up.

"Sometimes you're a pain in my eyes." I sassed my brother.

"Just get up!" Yu yelled walking out of my room.

Sighing I forced myself to stand on my feet and prepare for school .

Timeskip(Only 30 minutes later.)

I walked out of my room wearing my uniform.

Yu chuckles looking at me and I ask,"What's so damn funny?"

"You look ridiculous." Yu said laughing. " You're wearing the same thing Genius." I said smirking.

"Well at least I look better in it." He said returning a smirk. "Shut up!"I yelled making him laugh.

Timeskip(Only 30 minutes later I guess.)

We're currently in front facing our classmates.

"Alright take your seats on the double these kids up here are our new transfer students. Go on introduce yourself." The male teacher said to us .

"I'm Yu Naruka--" but he was interrupted by the teacher yelling.

"You were just staring at that innocent young girl by the window weren't you?!"

"You're name is going down on rotten little SHIT list! I don't know what filthy--" I decided to interrupt the teacher.

"Yo, sir chill out man. Aren't we suppose to stare at our classmates whilst introducing ourselves with all due respect take a damn chill pill. Someone with an overbite like yours needs it." I insulted the teacher.

I hear people gasping in shock.

"What? What I do?" I asked the whole class.

"You little shit!" The teacher yelled lifting up his hand. As he was about to smack me across the face Yu decided to step in by doing this.

 As he was about to smack me across the face Yu decided to step in by doing this