9:Saving Yukiko part 2

Jackson's P.O.V

(A/N:Cue the music.)

Chie then looks at her shadow and screams in horror.

"Chie!" Yosuke called out while his persona was killing a few shadows.

Chie's shadow then raises her whip and strikes Chie but Yosuke pushed her out of the way just in time.

"Don't get in my way!" Her shadow yelled at Yosuke.

Chie's shadow then raises her tentacles and they go straight for Yosuke and Chie but Izanagi quickly sliced her tentacles off.

"Oh you're gonna annoy me two. Well I'll teach you a lesson!" Her shadow yelled and her tentacles grow back and are sharp as blades.

The tentacles go straight for Izanagi but Jiraiya blocked her attack. She adds more force making Yosuke flinch in pain but holds his ground.

Jiraiya wasn't strong enough and the force made him and Yosuke fly back and hit the ground hard.

"Yosuke!" Yu called out.

"My turn! Blast her away!"I yelled.

She barely dodge my attack which made me a bit angry

"Dammit! One more time, blast... Ahhh!" I screamed in pain. I look towards my persona and saw he was stabbed on his back by a shadow.

"Dammit! Kill it!" I yelled. My persona use his tail to get the shadow off him, squeezed it until it perished and took the blade off his back.

"Jackson are you okay!?" Yu yelled worried.

"Damn I don't think I'm fine." I said then fell on my knees. 'What the HELL did that shadow do to me.'

Chie's shadow then used her tentacles to grab Jiraiya and lift him up to her level. She then saw Chie on the ground.

"You're still here!? I wish you'd die already. I promise to treat Yukiko very well... as my personal punching bag!" She told at Chie.

"Let... her... be." Chie said.

"I'm the one who can't do anything on my own, I'm the one whose pathetic but Yukiko truly needs me. That's the only reason I keep her around, that's why she's my friend and I can't lose her." Her shadow said.

"That's not... what I think." Chie said.

"Chie you have to be smart don't let her trick you." Yosuke told her.

Her shadow then used one of her tentacles to grab Yosuke by the neck and lift him up to her level.

"Yosuke!" Yu,Chie and I called out.