14:Girls can be better

Jackson's P.O.V

Kanji and I went to the hospital and got checked for any injuries, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that we really did some damage to each other, but the good news is that we'll be alright in a few days.

Once I arrived home Yu, Nanako and Dojima were really worried. They asked lots of questions like "What happened to you?" "Who did this to you?" "Are you okay?". I answered all their questions but I didn't tell them who I got in a fight with.

The next day Yukiko came back to school, everyone was happy she was back and back to herself. At lunchbreak Yu, Yosuke, Yukiko, Chie and I went to the roof to talk to Yukiko about the kidnapper. Yukiko didn't give us much info about kidnapper but she asked to join the team which we gladly accepted her.

Today is a Saturday and I promised Lola to get her in the basketball team. It was after school and I started packing my stuff.

"Hey Jackson, don't forget we gotta go to the gym today." Yu reminded me.

"Yeah, I haven't forgotten. I'll see you there I just gotta take care of something." I told him and he left.

I went back to packing my stuff, once I was done I left the classroom then bumped into someone causing them to fall down.

"Oh crap, my bad. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Dammit, watch where you're go--" She stopped talking once we made eye contract.

It was that red haired girl who was bullying Hana. I glared at her and she looked at me in fear.

"Is the something on my face?" I asked her and she shakes her head no.

"Then quit staring!" I yelled at her causing her to crawl back in fear.

I then remembered what Yu told me causing me sigh, I walked up to the girl but she kept moving back until she hit the wall.

"Please don't." She begged then closed her eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." I told her.

I then stretched my hand towards her, she hesitated at first but took my hand and I helped her up.

"Look... I don't know how to say this but... ummm... I'm so-so-sorry for what I did but you kinda deserved. Look I need you to understand what you said and did to Hana was messed up. I need you to apologize to her and we won't have any problems. I'm not trying to threaten you but if you don't then you might you regret it." I told her and walked away.

As I was walking I saw Chie and I jogged up to her.

"Hey Chie." I greeted.

"Oh, hey Jackson just the guy I was looking for. I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I can't I've got practice." I told her

"(Sigh) it's cool I guess I'll just go home." She said with a hint of disappointment and started walking away.

"Wait, Chie." I called out causing her to stop and turn.

"How about you come to practice with me? I promise it won't take long, only thirty minutes then we'll go hang out." I told her.

"Fine. Let's go." She said grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gym.

Timeskip(A few minutes later.)😁😁😏

We arrived at the entrance, I then took a peek inside and a lot of players showed up but I couldn't spot Lola anywhere.

"Let's wait here a little." I told Chie.