I

Diary Entry 001
17th October 2018, 9:43 pm

Am I supposed to use this mahogany stained journal to write down my useless thoughts now? I have to admit this was quite a surprising Christmas gift that I have ever received from Hoseok. Well if you compare this sepia coloured diary to a cooking book for dummies, this was sure a change. What am I supposed to say? This is already went downhill as soon as I wrote the first character.

Let's try this again. My name is Min Yoongi and I'm- Good God Yoongi! This is a journal not middle school love letter to your 4 month old crush! Okay, let's try again.

4th year is going awfully slow and the it feels like the weekends take ages to arrive. Small gatherings at either Namjoon's house or Seokjin Hyung's keeps me sane. Chasing one another around the house with a flip flop sounds quite chaotic to some but for me it's completely normal. I take the bus to their houses on Fridays or Saturdays.

Speaking of Saturdays, I always encounter this girl who surrounds herself with a serene aura. Her appearance is like a sweet, subtle angel. I always find her sitting on Saturdays on the bus stop waiting for her bus. She. Her dead straight bob covered her jawline when she lowered her head to read the same words of the same book she'd been reading for the couple of weeks. Her vintage coloured jacket secured her from the harsh wind of Daegu's chilly weather, fingers firmly held the half eaten banana bread as her hazel eyes pieced through the beige pigmented page.

There is something about her placid emanation, her calming aura that entices me to attain knowledge about her. Who is she? Why am I so eager to know about this mysterious girl? After all she is some ordinary girl whom I've had many encounters with on the bus stop. Isn't she?

Sincerely,
MYG