VI

Diary Entry 006
15th November, 3:47 pm

It must have been those espresso shots that must have stupefied my mind as now I am sitting in evergreen arboretum.

As I sit here, letting myself ponder with the endless thoughts rummaging through my subconscious, where did it start to go all wrong?

I'm not sure "wrong" is the correct word for this situation. Namjoon and Hyung aren't talking at all, they are avoiding each other more like Hyung is. I know Namjoon is trying but he's too broken to think.

This scares me a lot, losing my brothers. Jimin and I coincidentally met at art museum. He was accompanying his friends, Taehyung and Jungkook and I was accompanying Namjoon.

The moment I saw Taehyung's face, I immediately knew he was a social butterfly. He had this bubbly emanation surrounding him which was quite similar to Hosoek. If they two were together I'm damn sure that they'd be emitting pure happiness and sunshine.

I did observe Jungkook getting lost in Taehyung's beautiful visuals. I mean, that man no doubt that man is beautiful. Jungkook's doe-like bambi eyes were scintillating as he stared in complete adoration when Taehyung spoke about the beauty and story of his famous painter's artworks.

I hadn't seen Joon smile like that in a week but when he was with Jimin it seems like Jimin and Joon had known each other for a long time and were having a lovely time together. I guess that is power of Park Jimin.

I hope Jimin will give him the happiness he deserves and I hope Jungkook and Taehyung take care of each other. I hope Joon and Hyung make up and mend this dented friendship because this relationship is too precious for it to be demolished.

Wait.

It's Thursday. Holy heck! It's Thursday! My sign language classes start soon and I'll get to meet Heiran soon! I need go leave this lavish botanical garden as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
MYG.

☁🌝🌝☁

Yoongi flicked his wrist to check the time before letting out a string of incoherent curses as he shoved his belongings in his bag.

His feet jogged towards the exit of the amaranthine garden and hopped on the first bus that will lead him to his destination.

He leaned his head against the misty window as he sat down with heavy breaths. The ride soon arrived at the desired destination. He flicked his ivory skinned wrist to check the time once more, mentally calculating how late he was.

He wanted to be punctual and he didn't care about being punctual to his university but what made arriving at this center so different?

It was all because of this one beautiful soul, one peculiar but strong woman, two words, Kim Heiran.

Yoongi made it time and he let out an exasperated sigh in relief which made Jimin chuckle at his Hyung's state. Yoongi playfully glared at Jimin as he lips curved into a sweet smile that could swoon any being.

They both headed into their classes and their lesson had started to teach them about the basics of sign language. Yoongi had bought a chart of saying alphabets in sign language in his apartment.

He wanted to master the langauge so bad that he was desperate. He managed to understand what most of the gestures meant but he had a hard time curling his pale fingers into the respective gestures.

There 2 hour session unfortunately came to an end but Heiran who was observing her familiar cute stalker in the class called him to stay behind.

Yoongi's started to sweat, he was nervous, his hands were clammy. Yoongi was pretty sure that he is attracted to Heiran but he wanted to know more about her as a normal person.

The two sat on the carpet floor as Yoongi awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

[Note that the gestures of talking in sign language is written in italics]

"You did good." Heiran gestures. Yoongi felt his cheeks turn crimson as he heard the compliant.

"Thank you." Yoongi slowly moved his fingers into the respective gestures.

"I can lip read too so don't worry." Heiran motions her hand with a calming smile.

Yoongi let out an awkward laugh and and a shy smile.

"What do you do?" Heiran politely asks as tried to start a conversation.

"I study music and I'm currently in my final year of my university." Yoongi answers with equal politeness coated with nervousness.

Heiran was amused that Yoongi had such a sweet, deep yet calming voice. As he spoke the whole atmosphere was tranquil for Heiran.

Beautiful, that is what Heiran could describe Yoongi's voice. She could listen to him talk for hours and hours and she still wouldn't get tired of his voice.

Heiran wished she reply him back with words and not just gestures. "That's really cool. I used to play the cello when I was small." Heiran replied as her memories replayed in her mind.

"I've always wanted to learn cello but I only know how to play the piano." Yoongi smile fondly at her.

"You teach me how to play the piano and I'll teach you how to play the cello, how about that?" Heiran playfully suggested him.

"I won't mind." Yoongi whispered with a cheeky smile.

"We haven't introduced ourselves properly, have me?" Heiran thinks before gesturing the appropriate gestures to which Yoongi shook his head no.

"I'm Kim Heiran and I'm 25 years old." Heiran gestures before offering her hand to be shook by the other.

"I'm Min Yoongi and I'm 24 years old." Yoongi accepts the handshake and let's his ivory skinned palm be embraced by her honey tan skinned palm.

The two sat down talking about the most random things and they tried crafting some origami for each other. Heiran triedvher best to make a crane but failed. Yoongi, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. He made loads of origami with Namjoon when he was small. Yoongi created a beautiful butterfly origami for  Heiran.

Unfortunately, the two had to call it a day as the sun started to set and the moon started to rise.

Yoongi couldn't wait to meet Heiran more often and Heiran couldn't wait to her his voice again.