V

Diary Entry 005
7th November, 2:47 am

Sleep, what is it? It's something that we fought with our parents when they told us it was our bedtime and now when we've passed that age, we.crave for it. We never really know the importance of something until we lose it.

Sleep is our reward for our hard work and effort when we complete our given task. It's our swet reward for our restless nights that we spent.

But now, work isn't making me lose sleep, it's all because of this peculiar woman that emits a calm and serene emanation around herself. Sweet tranquility, if I were to describe it literally, I would say "Herian".

These classes are hard but at least I get to know more about her. She teaches me sign language as well. If I'm being honest here then Herian actually teaches better than the other students or I just understand her better than others.

The way that she teaches us is expectional. You can see the striking passion in her eyes and body language. Maybe, signing up wasn't a bad idea.

I mean I got to see Heiran every Tuesday and Thursday and also,I made a new friend! Let me tell you this, he is a literal ball of fluff and sunshine.

He's too pure and his eyes disappears when ever he smiles or laughs. He told me his name was Jimin and he was a dance major from the same university as me but our buildings were far away. Hence, I never noticed him in the campus.

He said he wanted to learn about sign language because he wanted to help people and make people comfortable. He does have this odd habit of raking his dirty blonde hair backwards every two minutes.

He did seem familiar but where did I see him before? Oh! I saw him at Hobi's dance competition! He is good, great actually. His body movements hold so much emotion it's completely ethereal.

I hope I see him more in the future. I'm sure Namjoon would admire him! Those boys do love sea creatures very much.

Sincerely,
MYG

🌒🌒🌙🕒🌚☁

Yoongi rubbed his umber orbs with his ivory skinned fingers slowly. A small sigh escapes from his mouth as he leans back into his revolving chair.

Knock! Knock!

The sudden noise jolts Yoongi in his charcoal coloured seat, throwing any trace is sleep outside the window.

"Holy heck, it's 3 am, it's too early for girl scout cookies!" Yoongi murmured as his Kumamon pyjamas tug at the bottom of his feet.

Peaking through the peephole, he saw a tall man with tears streaming down his cheeks. Noticing the Ryan phone case, Yoongi immediately knew it was Namjoon.

Hurriedly, he opened the door to reveal Namjoon's bloodshot eyes and puffy nose and cheeks.

"Hyung." he croaked as got and fresh tears started brimming in his eyes.

"Oh Joon." Yoongi whispered before hugging the younger tightly as if he wasn't going to see Namjoon in a long time.

Namjoon immediately let out a sigh of relief to the hug by grabbing on Yoongi's Kumamon night suit.

"Hyung....I..I messed up...real bad..you're not going to...going to leave me, are you?" He spoke in a weak voice as he made his grip tighter on the comparatively short man.

"Hey, hey Joon. Deep breaths, okay? I won't leave you. It's freezing outside. Come on and we'll talk, okay?" Yoongi sweetly suggested as concern lingered in his voice. He wiped the got tears and grabbed Namjoon's shaky hands.

Yoongi placed the younger on his ash gray couch before making some quick hit chocolate. He placed the midnight blue mug in front of Namjoon before sitting next to him.

"You don't come at my house at 3 am with tears streaming down your cheeks like it's normal thing. Now talk, Joon. Bottling up what's bothering you will only hurt you more."

"I...I kissed Hyung and I confessed my feelings." Namjoon blurted out before moving his head down in shame," I messed up my friendship with him, Hyung."

"Namjoon, I don't hate you." Yoongi saw a block of worry tumbling down his shoulders as he took a small sigh,"You're human, it's okay. Don't apologise for your feelings, you can't control them. How about you start from the beginning, yeah?"

Namjoon nodded his head before sniffling,"Hyung and were watching a movie and it was the intermission. We ran out of popcorn so we decided to make more. I don't know how it happened but five minutes later I'm kissing Kim Seokjin, my best friend. That is just wrong. I embarrass myself more but confessing my feelings to him. Hyung is shocked, I mean why wouldn't he? No one would like a person who loves crabs and breaks everything as a man. Hyung told me that he likes Hobi and he's sorry that he doesn't feel the same for me. I told him it was okay but I couldn't bear the pain do so I came here. I couldn't go to Hobi's because last week he told me he likes Hyung. I didn't wanna mess up another relationship as I came here. I'm sorry Hyung is I'm a bother." Namjoon looks down as his endless tears makes his jeans damp.

Yoongi holds Namjoon's hand before giving him a reassuring smile,"Joon, don't feel sorry. I lived more than 8 years with you, you're not a bother. Joon you can't blame your feelings for you acting this way. Namjoon you are an amazing person. Your mind is work of art, you are a work of art! So don't you dare think that you are any less of a man! You can stay here and we can talk to Hyung and Hoseok soon. It's late, you need rest."

"Could we cuddle?" Namjoon fumbled with  the zip of his jacket. Yoongi knew this was serious because the last time Namjoon asked for a cuddle was when his pet fish died and his parents tore his music journal.

"Sure, Joonie." Yoongi gave him a sweet smile.

Namjoon held Yoongi's pinky fingers as Yoongi walked to his room. Yoongi pulled the grey covers made space for Namjoon.

Yoongi laid down and Namjoon placed his head on Yoongi's chest with his right arm drapped over Yoongi's waist.

"Night, Joon." Yoongi whispered.

"You too, Hyung." Namjoon also whispered In a weak voice. Namjoon closed his nut-brown orbs and his lips curved into a sweet smile as he felt comfort and tranquillity with his Hyung, something he didn't feel with Seokjin in his house.

•••••••••••
that was sad and uwu and it's 3:26 am. I was going to sleep but as i closed my eyes BOOM! I know what to write! I tired and I'm going to sleep! ILY ALL AND SMILE OKAY 💛✌👌💟💗💞💖💕💖💕❤💕💖💕💖 BAIII