IX

Diary Entry 009
6th December, 8:37 pm

The past days been very stressful for me, staying up late at night creating melodies but never the perfect, I've been living on instant noodles and coffee. Not quite healthy but then again I was never a person who focused on very healthy meals.

Instant noodles and microwavable items are what that are keeping me alive. Although, I'm not a bad cook but it's too much work and stress! I don't want to burn the apartment block down to ashes.

My graduation is in February and my deadline is due in January. I am no where near halfway done with my piece. These days they're isn't much to do in my university. Maybe I should take a inspiration break?

Maybe I should talk to someone?

The rest are busy, maybe I should talk to Heiran?

Nononono

She's probably busy, right?

Why is this all so confusing? I just want to adopt a cat and snuggle with it never leave my apartment.

Cat? I think that would be nice :')

Yours sincerely,
MYG

🌥☁🌨

Yoongi closed the sepia journal and set aside as  his charcoal black glasses slid to the tip of his pale nose.

He pushes his glasses back with his forefinger and stared at the abyss of his ceiling with only one question lingering in his mind.

"Cat or no Cat?"

He groans as he brings his hands to his head, ruffling his hair in the process. He stared at his ceiling for another second before mumbling and incoherent 'Screw it' and grabbing his wallet, keys and phone. He randomly stuffs items in his light blue denim jeans then wears his favourite black coat over his blue sweater with a small green dinosaur. That was knitted by a lovely 70 year old grandma next door as she wanted to take care of Yoongi like her late grandson. 

Yoongi knew just where to go as he had gotten multiple brochures from the pet adoption centre. And there he stood in front of one storey apartment like building with it huge sign in neon red nearly blinding Yoongi's eyes. He pressed his warm pale palm against the icy cold metal hand of the handle of the misty glass door. The bell rung 'ting' as he entered into the warm insulated building and was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hyung!" Jimin beamed in his red and green uniform which Yoongi confesses that he looked utterly adorable in with the hat that had an outline of Golden Retriever drawn on it. "Fancy seeing you here." Jimin remarks. "Yeah well jokes on you, I'm surprised at myself too." Yoongi chuckles. 

"Ah! How may I help you? What are you looking for?" Jimin speaks as his voices sounds more formal now but all that fades as Jimin quickly says next,"Can I guess? Okay. You want a cat. Yeah but you'd love a dog too. Hmm."

Yoongi decides to save Jimin from his unneeded dilemma and states," A cat, Minnie. I want to adopt a cat." "I was right! On this way!" Jimin leads Yoongi to the specific area where all the cats are being taken care of.

And there they are, in front of the numerous cats who are just cooing, meowing and licking their tiny adorable paws. "Do you know which breed are you looking for?" Jimin sweetly asks.

"Umm oh shit, didn't think of that before. A Persian cat? The white fluffy one like Snowbell". Yoongi scratches the back of his neck as thinks deeply.

Jimin laughs and says,"Stuart Little? Hyung, you're full of surprises! Follow me to meet your cat."

Jimin brings a fluffy, snowy white Persian cat which displayed a grumpy expression across it's face.
"Hyung, meet your cat. Cat, meet your new owner. Your cat here is a healthy female cat, who loves to play with yarn balls and is a bit moody."