VIII

Diary Entry 008
1st December, 5:27 pm

Over these past four years I realised that working on time is essential. Now that's another thing if I don't implement it regularly. In the past 3 years I didn't start my finals work near to the last minute but why am I dragging my thesis to the last minute?

And this is my thesis year. My thesis depends on my future's outcome and here I am sitting in my bathtub venting my thoughts on a almond tinted page with a black inked pen. Wouldn't label this a procrastination, right?

I intended to work on my thesis 5 months before the deadline but now my thesis is due in 3 months. I have wasted 2 months by doing absolutely nothing.

These past 2 months, I've been feeling weird and unusual. I frequently experienced writer's block, I felt empty. I feel so unmotivated and lost. All I create are helpless melodies and woeful lyrics.

I am extremely terrified.

I need inspiration and I hope I find inspiration soon so I create a thesis which will leave my professors in awe.

Sincerely,
MYG

⛅⛅☁🌬

His cherry lips let out a sigh and curved his lips to a pout. His eyes gave a piercing gaze to to the four-legged insect. If looks could kill, then that cockroach would be good as dead by Yoongi. However, if Namjoon were to describe this situation he'd most likely say that Yoongi and Tai, the four-legged hairy cockroach were bonding.

Eyes not leaving the treacherous insect, a fully clothed Yoongi rose from his bathtub with his right hand firmly gripping the items he had brought in the bathroom. He slowly placed his left leg outside the tub and slowly moved towards the door. He ran outside the room and went straight to his kitchen. Pulling out the hazlenut wooden tiled drawers as he search for rubber gloves and a disposable plate with a styrofoam cup and not to forget a pair of googles.

Big steps he took and soon he had arrived to meet with his arch nemesis. Pushing the bathroom door with his Nike slipper open. His dark brown orbs scanned the area for Tai, the cockroach.

And there Tai was, standing close to the bathtub. Yoongi squinted his eyes as he moved forward. Taking deep breaths he reached forward hurriedly placing the styrofoam cup upside down on the cockroach.

"Gotcha." Yoongi smirked. He then placed the baby blue disposable plate near to the cloudy white cup. Dragging the plate and the cup together but close to the ground. He successfully placed the cup which contained Tai on the plate.

With a satisfactory grin plastered on his face he turned around to see a confused Jungkook staring at him. "What the-?" Jungkook trailed, "Hyung, why are you dressed like that?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he chuckled.

"Roaches don't belong in this household." Yoongi stated and went to the back door to set Tai free.

The bell rung, indicating someone was outside. "Koo, check who's outside?" Yoongi announced as he went back inside. "Koo?" Yoongi called again but didn't receive a response.

Yoongi went to the door, entirely forgetting his attire, he opened the wooden door to see Kim Taehyung and his lovely sister standing outside his porch. 

The two were puzzled and taken back by Yoongi's appearance. Yoongi took off his mask and stated the same thing how said to Jungkook moments before, "Roaches don't belong in this household."

"Ahh....I'll keep in mind to annoy you with them." Taehyung absentmindedly said and let out a nervous laugh after seeing Yoongi's expression.

"Is Jungkook inside?" Heiran gestures. With an affirmative nod, the three enter and Yoongi being last to enter.