III

Diary Entry 003
23rd October, 7:09 am

It's amusing to know how weird our minds can be or in general- we humans can be. The events of the past weekend are still fresh in my mind. The sight of Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon dancing shirtless for a ridiculous bet was quite look. It makes me wonder why are those fools my brothers? And Hoseok? God, that man was talking on about a man's peach-like bum and how he could prove that it was indeed a perfect circle. Why does this is always happen at Seokjin's house for a beef night?

On an another note, the university is hosting a film festival and has encouraged adolescents to create a meaningful short film. A film that touches to the soul of one and creates a proficient impact on their lives. I'm looking forward to that but lately I'm not feeling very artistic these days.

The boys say that it's because I haven't gotten laid to which I think is absolutely absurd but I reckon you can find your inspiration from other things too not just by some horny, minor girls or guys.

For my project, I passed with good grades and it was all because of a certain someone. I believe it's quite perspicuous to guess who might that be. Why do I find her at those times when I'm lost and confused about anything in general? It's like she's my saving grace. An angel in disguise. Wait what? How whipped am I for her? God, I met her only a few times and this is how I react?

Oh Lord.

Kim Heiran is a beautiful name, it compliments her peaceful nature like a halo. Just like the meaning of her name is graceful orchid. She is an orchid. She's exotic and luxurious and most of all beautiful. I'm pretty sure her personality is even more beautiful than her appearance. Her sweet smile that gives me hope. Funny, how a stranger can help you in your darkest times.

This is my third diary entry and that irresistible woman has made a cameo in every entry I've written. Well, what can I say when those rosy lips that curve into a enchanting smile makes my heart bloom. I can't be.....falling for her, right? I just think that woman is gorgeous and somehow I'm attracted to her. Just like puppy love?

Oh boy.

Min Yoongi, get it together! You are here sitting in this agonising chair to finish your incomplete four thousand word essay which is due in three hours!

Who knew that peculiar woman could light up my windy morning just by saying absolutely nothing. I do wish to seek more knowledge about her.

Kim Heiran, a peaceful girl that radiates pure comfort and tranquillity around herself, a stranger that has caught the eye of mine, Min Yoongi. The guy who grew up with 3 idiotic best friends who are no less brothers to him, the guy who wants to live a meaningful life. A life that will teach him valuable lessons so that he can teach his future grandchildren.

Sincerely,
MYG

⛅⛅🌬⛅

Yoongi yawned and as a reflex he covered his nearly chapped lips with the back of his ivory skinned hand and leaned against the uncomfortable black chair. The red streaks that were formed around his umber orbs indicated that his eyes were indeed strained from lack of sleep and the increasing hours of staring at the blue light which was emitted by his computer.

Needless to say, Yoongi felt absolutely dead.

His head then turned towards where his black coffee was placed, the fumes emitting from the off-white mug were decreasing slowly. The silent clatter of busy café made Yoongi sleepy but he mustered up all the energy he could and held the mug, embracing the warmth that he felt from conduction.