VII

Diary Entry 007
23rd November, 5:36 pm

Happiness, what is it? It an emotion that makes us all cheery and exuberant and in an other word, yellow. The colour of laughter and youth, the colour of clarity and optimism, the colour of cowardice and deceit.

To me as of right now, happiness is going to the carnival with my 6 friends whom I refer to as brothers now.

Honestly, I'm absolutely terrified.

Well, the is going to be awkward tension between Joon and Hyung. Jungkook will constantly ask me for approval if Taehyung will like anything he'll win him a stuffed giraffe. Hobi will be glued to Jimin if they go inside a haunted house. And I will be munching on those infamous street food in agony.

God, please can Joon and Hyung please talk and reconcile so I don't have to play Hyung for 6 children?

Please.

This is a end of season carnival, I hope maybe Heiran would come. I mean it's open for all, I think she would come.

I should probably stop writing and head home to change my clothes or else I'll get a lecture from Kookie for not being punctual.

Sincerely,
MYG

☁☁⛅☁

Swifly Yoongi closed his sepia stained journal and carefully placed it in his bag along with his charcoal coloured pen. His folded the waste paper from his honey lemon chicken wrap and placed the empty cup in the ash gray tray. He pushed back the wooden chair against the yellow cream coloured marbled floor.

"Good day!" The waiter chimed as held a tray that emitted fumes of the delicious, hot and fresh food. Yoongi gave a sweet smile in return before turning towards the exit of the diner.

His ivory skinned palm pressed against the icy metal handle and left the warm, insulated diner. His bright red Converse stood out in the nearly dark illuminated area as he walked the familiar steps to his beloved home.

Turning in streets into streets, he finally reached his home. His body automatically calmed as he entered inside his cosy apartment.

Yoongi swung off his bag on flopped it on his bed before rummaging through his ebony double door wardrobe.

Considering that the night will be cold today, he took out a milky white, plain shirt and black denim jeans and he's black Converse to compliment his attire.

After changing his outfit, he sat on his dark olive green sofa and ate raw baby carrots as a snack. The clock ticked as every moment passed in Yoongi watching a random episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

The bell rung twice indicating Jungkook was here. Yoongi finished his half eaten baby carrot and turned off his television. He grabbed his leather jacket before turning off the white luminous lights and stuffing his phone and wallet in his jeans pockets.

He opened the caramel coloured polished door, revealing Jungkook fiddling with the hem of his sleeves. Jungkook's eyes glimmer as he saw his Hyung appear outside his porch. "Hyung!" Jungkook beamed. "Hey kid." Yoongi smiled at Jungkook before walking down the steps.

Yoongi halted his steps as he saw the charcoal black land cruiser that consisted of Namjoon and Seokjin sitting in the front and the rest; Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok sitting inside, waving at Yoongi with euphoric smiles.

The two entered the car with greetings and Coldplay's Hurts Like Heaven playing on the radio. Strapping the seat-belts on, the seven of them started their journey to the carnival as they bobbed and sung their lungs out to the lyrics of the songs that played on the radio.