1

Kaycee's POV.

I'm happy. Right?

I'm with my boyfriend. In a car driving home back from the airport. My dance life is pretty busy. 19 year old choreographing all over the world. With my amazing boyfriend along my side. Helping me through the stress and everything.

"Hey? Are you alright?" He asks me and I nod my head. "Of course baby. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask and he look at me for a second then back on the road. "You look.. like your sad. Or something. You just don't look yourself" he says and I sigh.

"I'm just tired ya know." I tell him and he nods. "Well I love you" He says and I look out the window. "Love you too" I lie.

I've only loved one person in my life. But his moved on. World famous. He needed time for himself. So did I. So I had to move on.

We arrive at a place and I look up. "That's not my house." I tell him and he chuckles. "Well, I made some plans with Tati and we're gonna do a dance class with all our friends" he says and I shoot up and I'm not tired anymore.

"Aww! Thanks babe! Thank you so much" I say hugging him. He hugs back and chuckles. "I'll get some stuff. You go inside." He says and I smile. Before I open the door he grabs my wrist. "Jojo is gonna be happy to have you in her class" he says before letting go and leaving the car.

I squeal in my mind and step out of the car. I walk inside the studio and I immediately see Jojo. She spots me and we both stupidly grin at each other. I run up to her and hug her.

"Ahh Jojo I missed you so much!" I shout and she squeezes me tighter. "Omg kaycee your finally here!" She screams and I laugh. We pull away and she looks at me. "Omg you have grown so tall and beautiful." She says and I smile. "Thank you" I say and giggle.

"So.. hows.. hows you man?" She asks hesitantly and I look down and back at her. I put a fake smile on and nod my head. "Gabe? Yes. Good. Better then ever" I lie and she looks at me. "If you need anything you can't talk to me ok. I'm here for you." She says and I nod.

"Well, go in and surprise your friends" she says and I smile at her and walk in the dance room. I instantly spot my friends and I quietly walk behind them. "Well Kaycee Rice is back?! Anyone miss her?" I say and they all turn around and look at me.

"Omg! Kaycee!" Bailey shouts tackling me in a hug. "Ahh I missed you to bailey!" I shout and hug her. She pulls away and I see tahani. "Tahani ahh!" I shout before she tackles me in a hug.

We pull away and I look at everyone. I see Sean, my former dance partner and his just staring at me. I quickly look away and put a fake smile on and look at the group. "I missed all you guys. A lot. You wouldn't understand" I tell them and they smile.

"Babe. Can I talk to you for a second?" I hear gabes voice come into the group and I nod. I walk to him and he takes me outside. "Im so sorry. But my family kinda wants me to be at my house, like right now. Since I've been on tour with you for the last 2 months. They kinda miss me." He says chuckling and I giggle.

"Yes. You can go. I'll just ask one of my friends to drop me home. I'll be fine." I tell him and he smiles. "Thank you so much" he says and he was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand.

"You said you and Tati planned this? Where is she?" I ask out of curiosity and he widens his eyes. "Oh.. um.. I think she told me she was sick. And she is gonna see you when she gets better" he says nervously and I smile.

"Ok. Bye" I say and he kisses my cheek and then runs out. I shrug and walk back into the room. Not missing the stares my friends gave Gabe on his way out.

I walk to them and they all smile. "C'mon everyone! Since, the Kaycee Rice, is here! I made this choreography just for her!" Jojo shouts and I smile.

"Let's do this!"

Sean's POV.

Kaycee leaves the room and I watch as she talks to him.

The smile on her face. The way they talk to each other. She looks good. She looks happier.

As Jojo teaches the dance, I occasionally glance over to kaycee. I see how happy she is. This dance has such a happy vibe to it. I see why Jojo made it for her. Everyone loves her smile.

Once we're finished Jojo obviously dances first. She calls up kaycee as the next dancer and she dancers her heart out blessing us, and that camera with her smile.

More dancers come up and I'm surprised I'm not called yet. Jojo always calls me near the start. "Ok, this is a special dance! It's a duet!" She shouts and everyone cheers. "Please welcome, Kaycee Rice... and Sean Lew!" She shouts and I widen my eyes.

I step into the dance floor with kaycee and there's a weird tension. Before we lay down on the floor,  I hear her whisper something that makes me smile. "Please no tension. Let's go back to 16"

Kaycees POV.

As I dance with Sean again, I have no words. How close he moves to me, I feel his breath on my neck for a split second that give me tingles. How he touches me from bottom to stop matching the beat.

His smile. He looks so cute. His adorable dimples. His cuteness makes my heart flutter. Oh how he still looks at me with every chance he gets...

Omg kaycee stop you have a boyfriend. As the dance finishes I'm so happy. I get up and Sean immediately wraps his arms around me in a warm and soft hug. He whispers in my ear just before anyone notices and we walk away. Oh what he said that make my heart beat a thousand times quicker.

"I missed you love. Missed you too much"

Awww..