13

Sean's POV

I ended up going to dinner with Tate At a fancy restaurant. We ordered our food and while we were waiting she looked at me.

" I thought you were busy? You not busy now" she says smiling and I smile back. "Uh well, kaycee heard the phone call and she told me to go with you. She said that she wants us to spend more time together cause were dating" I say and she smiles.

"Kaycee. She is really one of a kind. Never seen a girl who would do that to a boy they lov- I mean, yea never seen a girl do that" she says the last part nervously and I frown while chuckling. "What were you gonna Sa-."

"Foods here!" She said cutting me off and nervously chuckling. I raise and brow then shrug it off. We continue eating and laughing. We talk about random stuff. It was nice. Nice...

Time skip

As I drove home I started to think. I don't even know what about. All I knew was it was about kaycee. Kaycee kaycee kaycee kayc-

Sean. You. Have. A. Girlfriend.

I sigh and pull up in my driveway. I look at my phone and see the time and date. 9:46. October 6 2021. I sigh and make a mental reminder to get kaycee a birthday gift. As I get inside I take my shoes off and have a shower. I put some joggers on and sit on my bed. And start to sing a song that relates to my life like no other.

You don't know babe, when you hold me, and kiss me slowly it's the sweetest thing.

And it don't change, if I had it my way. You would know that you are

Your the coffee that I need in the morning, your my sunshine in the rain when it's poring.

Won't you give yourself to me, give it all.

I just wanna see, I just wanna see how beautiful you are. You know that I see it, I know your a star.

Where you go I follow, no matter how far, if life is a movie, oh your the best part..

Oh, your the best part
Oh, best part

It's this sunrise, and those brown eyes yeah,
Your the one that I desire..

When we wake up, and we make love, it makes me feel so nice

Your my water when I'm stuck in the dessert,
Your my Tylenol I take when my head hurts,
Your the sunshine of my life.

I just wanna see how, beautiful you are, you know that I see it, I know your a star

Where you go I follow, no matter how far, if life is a movie, oh your the best part.

Oh, your the best part,
Oh, best part

If you love me won't you say something, if you love me won't you?

Love me won't you?

(Sorry if I got the lyrics wrong. I could be bothered checking if I wrote it right. I just used my bad as memory 🤠)

I sigh and think.

I'm never gonna move on from kaycee. I love her. But I can't be with her. I'll ruin it. I'll ruin her life.

I feel my phone vibrate and pull it out.

Ricebowl 🍚💙

Sean..
Yea?

Um.. look what one of the staff at WOD sent me...

Appointment of Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice The cut performance, date change. October 18th 2018. 6:00 pm at world of dance studio performance stage. (Idk what to call it. Don't blame me.)
Click link for more information and flight details.
www.worldofdanceshouldhavebetterjudges.seayceeshouldvewon.au.

Oh no. That's like less then 2 weeks away..

What do we do?!
I'm coming over to practice.
Can I stay so we can practice longer?

Uh... yea sure.. I have spare rooms.
Ok, be there in 10
Bye.

____________________

As I sigh and put my phone down I quickly get some clothes ready and leave. I get in the car and drive to kaycees house. I knock on the door and she immediately opens. I go in and we immediately start practicing.

Time skip.

"Why can't I get it right!" Kaycee shouts and I sigh. "Kaycee, calm down" I tell her and she looks at me. "How can I calm down?! It needs to be finished in 2 weeks and we're flying next week! I can't do this Sean! I just ca-." But I cut her off and hug her.

"Kaycee. Just trust me ok. It's gonna be fine. Everything is gonna turn out ok" I tell her and she shakes her head into my chest. "How do you know" she asks pouting and I chuckle.

"Because. Have we ever failed? Have we ever not finished?" I ask and she looks down and shakes her head. I lift her chin up with my fingers and stare into her eyes. "Then trust what we have. Trust me" I say and she doesn't say anything.

I lean closer to her until we're inches away. I was about to kiss her but she pushed me off. "Sean! Wtf. You have a girlfriend!" She shouts and I shake my head. "Fuck. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Sean, I don't want to be one of those girls who have sex with their ex's when they have a girlfriend" she says and I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking! Can we just please forget it?" I ask and she sighs.

"Your bedrooms across mine. We can practice tomorrow" she says and leaves the room. I sigh and pack my stuff up and go upstairs. I fall into my bed and sigh.

"I knew it. I'm still in love with her"

Sos for the shittiest chapter you have ever read.🙃