14

Sean's POV

I couldn't sleep all night. All I was thinking about was kaycee. Kaycee, and only kaycee. Tate, my girlfriend, didn't even cross my mind once. And I nearly kissed kaycee yesterday! I can't do this to Tate. I can't..

I get up and get out of the room and see kaycees door open. I go downstairs and see her making some pancakes. "Don't I normally cook?" I ask and she chuckles. "Since I couldn't rely on your cooking during tour, I learnt myself" She says proudly and I smile and sit down. I grab out my phone and take a deep breath.

Tate

I need to talk..

Yea sure. About what?

Can we meet. In person?

Yea sure. I'll see ya at the Starbucks near my house.

Yea.. bye.

I sigh and put my phone down. I look up and see kaycee frown. "What's wrong?" She asks and I sigh. "I just have to do something.." I say and she raises her brow. "What is it? Do you need help?" She asks and I smile. Always caring about others..

"No. This is something I have to do on my own." I tell her and grab my keys. "I promise I'll be here in less then an hour" I say and she nods. I head out and straight away go to Starbucks. I see Tate waiting on a table and I sit down.

"Hey.." She says and I smile and sit In front of her. "We need to talk.." I tell her and she nods slowly. "If this is by being in love with kaycee it's fine. I understand" she says and I frown. "Or were you gonna say something else..." she says nervously and I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm sorry. It's.. I can't do this to you. Or her. I just, I can't move on from her. Just something always holds me back" I say and she sighs. "Sean it's obvious. Once you've loved someone, you can never not love them. People move on from real love, is when they've found another person they love more that overcomes that old love" She says and I look at her.

"And you haven't found that person. And you will never Sean. Cause I see it in you. Your never gonna love anyone more then kaycee. She's your soulmate. You guys are both so In love the rest of the world is just there, staring. And that's fine." She says and I smile.

"Im just happy I've had a wonderful time with you. And you've made me happy. Thank you Sean" she says and I smile. "Also thanks for letting me talk and do the dumping" she says and I chuckle. "Still friends tho right?" I ask her and she nods. We stand up and hug. "Thank you" I whisper to her and she let's go and smile.

"Good bye Sean" she says and leaves. Tate would always be an younger sister to me. She cares for me like that..

Time skip.

I walk into kaycees house and frown. "The only person I love, I can't have.." I whisper to myself and see kaycee. "What's wrong?" She asks. I can't tell her or she'll hate me.

"Well Tate dumped me" I say and she hugs me. "Oh I'm so sorry" she says and I hug her back. "It's fine. Really" I say and we smiles. "Well let's go back to practice" I tell her and she smiles.

We practice and we finally get it right. "I'm tired" I hear kaycee say and I nod my head in response. I get a call and I look at my phone.

"Mom. Yes. What? Why my house! You now how she is! Yes! Mom! I'm 19! Mom... please! And I need to practice with kaycee! Ughh fine! Only 1 night!" I say and hang up. "Woah.. what's got you on your man period" I hear kaycee say and I sigh.

"My moms friend is going out of town and her daughter needs to stay somewhere. And her mom doenst trust her at home so she needs to stay with me." I say and she nods. "Go, we will catch up later"

Time skip to tomorrow morning.

I'm gonna die. Anna, the girl. She stayed yesterday night and she annoyed me to hell. She is always all over me and calls me seany. Like, she's 18, not fucking 2. She needs to calm down.

"Seany!" I hear her scream and I pretend I'm asleep. "Ugh. His asleep" I hear her say. She goes in my room near my desk. I hear her fiddle with some stuff and sighs in satisfaction. "Beautiful. And now mine." She says and leaves the room.

A while later I get ready and I have to meet kaycee. And obviously, Anna had to come. I'm outside kaycees door and she opens it. "Sean! And you must be.." She says slowly and Anna smiles. "Hi! I'm Anna. The girl Sean's secretly in love with. His always all over me! How do you deal with him." She says before walking in.

I choke on nothing and look at kaycee. She has a confused face and I shrug. We both burst out laughing and I go in. "Well she's obsessed" she whispers. "Tell me about it" I tell her and she laughs.

Kaycee and I practice then get interrupted by Anna. "Seany?" Anna says walking in the dance room. "Yes Anna" I tell her and she smiles.

"This bracelet.. thanks for letting me keep it. It's so nice. Is the poem for me too?" She asks and I widen my eyes in confusion and look at her wrist. That's kaycees bracelet.

"Sean.." kaycee says and looks at me but I look at Anna. "Anna. Where the fuck did you get that! That's not yours! Why do you keep invading my space!" I yell at her and she shrugs. "Oh I found it in your room this morning. I saw it when you finally stoped holding onto me after our steamy night. Gosh. What a night to remember. Anyways I'm keeping it tho" she says and I sigh heavily. "No your not. Give. It. Back." I say and she shakes her head.

"Steamy night?" Kaycee asks and I shake my head. "Wait. What the fuck are you taking about. The only steamy night you got was obsessing over me and pleasuring yourself while I had to hear you moan across the house!" I scream and her face grows red and kaycee bursts out laughing then stops.

"Well I'm gonna read this so" Anna starts and I sigh. I see the paper she's holding and widen my eyes.

"Fuck"