15

Kaycees POV.

Then Anna starts reading the letter.

I don't know what to do.

To feel.

To act.

To see.

I'm clueless. I'm tired and weak.

How do I move on?

I feel like drowning. I love her.

It still pains me. Watching her move on. With someone new.

It pains me how she left.

But it's my fault, I caused it.

If I stay, her life would be miserable

So I left. Thought it was for the best.

It wasn't.

5 years from now I'm gonna watch her.

Getting married with the love of her life.

News flash, that isn't me.

I don't know what to do, to feel.

I still love her.

But I watch her leave.

As I sit in the darkness.

Sitting at the dinner table talking about her.

She's not coming back.

She loves someone else they say.

Like I didn't know that already.

Sitting alone, in my bed,

Crying over her.

How I love her,

But had to let her go.

I'm alone.

The pain hurts.

Worse then the deepest wound.

Worse then the shallowest heart.

I miss her.

I need her.

Why can't I love anyone but her?

You'll find someone else they say.

But they don't know.

They think they know what we had.

But they thought we were just friends.

We were more.

The more I think, the more I sink,

Into her darkness, to seek her light

But then I remember, she's gone. I lost her...

I let her go...

I knew she would love another

What's so special about me?

I sit there talking to a therapist. They're getting money for this.

They don't want me to get better?

So I dance.

Dance my heart out.

But for the first time in my life,

This medication hasn't worked.

Love is stronger then hobbies.

But I don't want my thoughts to ruin what important to her.

I don't want to be one of her priorities.

But I have to move on.

Move on to make her happy.

I don't care if I never love another. If she grows old with a loving husband.

And I grow old alone.

October 21st 2018. 17 years old. Sean Lew.

I'll just be thankful, thankful that I had her.

Kaycee rice.

I look at Sean and he looks away. "Sean" I say and he looks down. He walks to Anna and stanches the paper out of her hands. "Bracelet. Now" he says with anger and she give it to him. "It's 12. You can leave now. Never come back" he says and she leaves. "

"Sean.. we promised" I said and he looks down. "I know kayc, I know" he says and I start to tear up. "Sean I can't do this. We can't do this." I say and he nods.

"Why do you think I broke it off. I said our careers but I didn't care about mine. Only yours. I was dragging you down." He said and I shake my head. "Sean! I don't care! I only agreed for your career!" I say and he looks at me.

"Kaycee we cant do thi-." But I cut him off and run up to him and kiss him. How long I've waited for this. How long I've waited to have his lips on mine.

He doesn't take a second of hesitation to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer to him by grabbing my waist. He lifts me up not breaking the kiss as he brings me to my room.

He places me on the bed and hovers over me. "I love you kaycee. Never stop and never will" he says and i smile.

"Shut up and have me. All of me"

He smirks at my demand and starts kissing me. He slips his tongue through my lips as they dance together. I tug the hem of his shirt and he takes it off. He takes mine off and slips my bra and underwear off exposing my naked body.

"I love you" He says in desperation as he kisses me again. He trails down to my neck as I leave slight moans. Kisses in between my breasts leading down to my lower abdomen.

He stops and looks up at me for permission. "If you stop there I'm seriously gonna kill you" I say and he chuckles. Dropping our gaze by leaning my head back in pleasure as I feel his tongue in my delicate folds.

As I'm about to release, he stops. "What the fuck!" I moan out and I hear him chuckle. Before I could say anymore he thrusts inside me and I scream his name. As his thrusts get faster and harder my eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. Just as I was about to release again, he stops. "Sean I swear" I say in a moan and he carries me to my shower with him still buried inside me.

"Sean what are yo-." But he cuts me off. "Do you trust me?" He asks and I kiss him. "With everything" I say and he turns the water on. I gasp as he pushes me against the wall and thrusts even harder. "I want you to scream it out babe" he groans as he thrusts harder and harder to no end.

"Fuck Sean." I say as he goes unbelievably faster. As he thrusts one more time, I release. "FUCK SEAN!" I scream in pleasure. He kisses me and I moan against his lips.

Sean's POV.

I take her away from my grasp and place her down. She starts kissing my chest and goes to my neck. She kisses me and I suddenly groan as I feel her hand wrapped around my member.

The things she does to me.

As the day continues with heated moments. It never stops. Just embracing our love we've dug in for 3 years. I can't believe I'm doing this again. With the same person. Same love.

I love her, and I will only live her.

And that's a promise.

The end.

I pulled a mature on you guys on the last chapter.