11

Kaycees POV

I opened my eyes to the sun shining in my eyes. What a pleasant surprise. I roll my eyes and get up. Memories start coming from yesterday and my heart beat quickens. I look next to me and see a sleeping Tahani.

"Tahani?! What happened" I say shaking her so she wakes up. She looks up at me and yawns. "Oh.. well, since what happened, I slept over" she says and I smile. "I don't want to see what's downstairs" I say and we both laugh.

We get up and we carefully walk downstairs, expecting it to be a big mess, but instead it's all cleaned. "Did you do this?" I ask and she shakes her head looking more surprised then me. I see a paper on the table and walk over to it. I look at it and it has a note.

Hey,

Well, I helped clean up the mess those strangers made so you didn't have to do it. Um.. I'm sorry. I really am. I hope we could still be friends..

Sean.

I look at Tahani and scrunch up the piece of paper. I throw it in the bin angrily and take my phone out.

My Shamu

Thanks for saving me and all and
also the cleaning, but that doesn't
cover up of a year of my life wasted
on loving you.

Kayc, I'm sorry. I didn't
mean it like that. Please,
I can't live without you in
My life. I need to save this
Friendship. Please.

Sean, just leave me alone.
No point trying to save something
that isn't there.

*you changed name to Sean Lew*

I sigh and put my phone down. I see Tahani looking at me and she hugs me. "I'm so sorry kaycee" she says rubbing my back. "At least his not a part of my life anymore" I say and she let's go and looks at me.

"Tahani, I can't have someone who wasted a year of my life, still be in it. Especially of what we did that year" I say and she nods. "Well, I want to go swimming, you up?" I ask and Tahani nods.

Time skip

We've just been in the pool for a bit just randomly talking when I get a call. "Hello, Yes, No.. I'm sorry. Uh.. I'll ask and I'll call you back. Yep. Thanks, bye." I end the call and look at Tahani. "So? Who was it?" She asks and I sigh. "Some producer or something from WOD.." I say and she squeals. Then immediately stops.

"Wait, why?" She asks and I sigh heavily. "They want me and Sean to perform a dance to show "real chemistry" So that's the contestants get better" I say the chemistry part with air quotation. She looks and me and I sigh. "And they want us to perform "the cut" performance" i say and she widens her eyes.

"So.. are you gonna call Sean then?" She asks and I sigh nodding my head. She smirks at me and I roll my eyes. I get my phone and tap on his name.

(Kaycee, Sean, kaycees thoughts)

Hey..

Hey.. I'm glad you called. I was gonna cal-

WOD wants us to do a performance.

Wait, what?

WOD, wants us to perform can I be him, on stage again. To apparently show contestants real Chemistry. But I don't know why they want us..