That Was Unexpected

*Ella P.O.V*

        I heard the light knocking on my door, and I slowly sat up, coming out of my daze a bit. I wondered briefly who it was, and if I should let them in. I figured it wasn't Sam because she would just walk in, the knocking more of a warning then asking for permission. So it must be Johnny. I stood up, causing Seuss to meow in protest at the loss of attention.

        "Who is it?" I asked, my hand hesitating on the doornob.

         "Johnny." I couldn't help but smile. Oddly enough, just hearing his voice made me feel better. I opened the door, Seuss escaping past me and down the stairs. Johnny had his hands in his pocket, a sheepish smile on his face as I moved and let him in.

         "Are you alright?" He said finally. My smile slipped away, and I looked at the ground, remembering the past few minutes.

         "Ella?" I glanced back up at Johnny. He looked really worried.

         "I'll be fine in a minute." I said, walking over to the giant windows and opening the curtains. The clouds were dark, threatening rain.

         "I don't believe you." He said, making me roll my eyes. "Do you want to talk?"

          "Do you have questions?" I turned around to see his returned sheepish expression.

         "Will you answer them?" I tugged at my hair, thinking, then deciding.

          "If it's a fair question then mabey." He nodded, probably thinking on what to ask.

        "How did you find out he was following you?" Johnny asked, sitting on the bed.

         "I saw his car, parked down the street from my friends." I paused, memories coming back. "I dismissed it, thinking it was someone else. But I kept seeing it, until finally I confronted him about it. That was the first time-"

          I stopped, the back of my eyes stinging with tears. I looked out the window again, not wanting Johnny to see my emotions.

         "What is it?" Johnny asked. I took a deep breath, calming myself.

        "That was the first time he hit me." It hurt saying these words. "We had been living together for a while, just engaged, and we had never had a huge fight before. But when I told him to stop following me, he got angry. Angrier then I have ever seen him. "

         "He accused me of seeing someone, and I told him I wasn't. We kept yelling, and yelling, then suddenly he just... snapped." I paused. "I had never been hit before. When he hit me, I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. I turned to leave, but he grabbed me and locked me in the closet of all places."

         "What happened after that?" Johnny asked, his voice betraying how angry he was.

          "He didn't let me out until the next day, claiming he had drank too much and we should just put it behind us. I was stupid, so I did. But then it kept getting worse. They would be fits that exploded out of nowhere. At first it was only hitting. but then he started to call me names and-"

          My voice broke and I realized I was rambling. I bit my lip, tears falling down my face and betraying me. I covered my face with my hands, whipping away the tears. I had no reason to cry, it was over, and I had moved on.

         "Sometimes it would be so bad that I couldn't work. People started asking, and one day one of the workers came to see me at home, and heard him yelling at me. They called the police, and he was put away."

          It remained silent in the room after I was done talking. I was about to turn around and apologize, thinking I had said too much, when I heard the bed rustle. Johnny put his hands on my shoulders, turning me around.

          "I'm sorry." He said, his voice sincere.

           "Don't be, it's over." I absent mindedly brushed away a stray tear.

         "Yeah but you're still suffering." I raised my eyebrows.

         "How do you know I'm suffering? Just because memories make me cry doesn't mea-"

           Johnny crushed his lips to mine, and my eyes closed. I felt his hands come up and hold my face, and his body press into me. I wanted to melt, and in the heat he was producing I was surprised we didn't.

          "What was that for?" I asked as he pulled away, my lips tingling from the sensation.

          "Making your suffering go away." He whispered.

          "We'll in that case I'm still suffering." I pulled Johnny back to me, his shirt clenched in my hands. He groaned as I opened my lips, his hands tangling in my hair. A moan escaped me as I felt his teeth on my bottom lip.

*Johnny P.O.V*

         A shiver ran through my body as Ella moaned. I pushed her into the glass, pressing my body into her ice cold curves. It was the most delicious sensation, the feeling of her lips intoxicating to me. I could die right now and be fine. I honestly was not expecting her to kiss me again, but when she did I wasn't going to argue with her.

         Putting my hands on the glass to steady myself, I pushed her into the glass harder. She let out a small squeak, and at first I thought I had hurt her, but when she kissed me harder I realized I hadn't.

        Ella pushed on my chest, not breaking the kiss, and I stumbled back a few steps until I halted at the bed. After giving me one hard shove I sat, her quickly climbing onto my lap and pressing herself  into me. I moaned, breaking away to kiss her neck.

          "Is this how you help all suffering women?" She asked, moaning as I softly bit the spot under her ear.

          "No," I said. "Only you."

          "What do y-"

          "I feel like I should have some popcorn or something." We both turned to look at Sam, who was leaning against the doorway. "Or a camera this is a memorable moment!"

         I looked at Ella. Then we both started to laugh.

************************************

I feel like I can't write a kissing scene without it turning into some type of soft porn, it's annoying. Okay y'all probably need to go scrub your eye sockets now, so comment, vote and Read On! Kisses&Hugs

-Ms.Nightowl