Just a Dream

*Ella P.O.V*

             I jolted awake, the sound of someone knocking on door waking me up from my dream. Johnny and I had... oh.

             Blushing, I stood up, walking to the door. Seuss meowed, rubbing at my ankles.

            "Who is it?" I asked.

            "Johnny." His voice came through the door, and I smiled a little bit as I opened the door.

              "Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded, letting him in. "You worried me, how you... kinda-"

               "Yeah, I get like that sometimes, almost a trance like thing." I shrugged. "It's a weird coping mechanism."

             "Oh." Johnny looked at me for a minute. "Do you need anything?"

               "No I'm fine." Johnny smirked at me.

               "You're horrible at lies." He said, before grabbing my hands and pulling me against his chest.

                My eyes widened, and for a split second I thought this world be a repeat of the dream, but he just hugged me. I held still for a moment, then wrapped my arms around him for a hug. I breathed him in, realizing he smells a bit like ash. I laughed a little, hugging him tighter.

            "What?"He asked, and I giggled.

             "You smell like ash," I said, my giggle turning into a full blown laugh.

              "I don't know why you're laughing, at least I don't smell like pool!"

              "I don't smell like a pool!" I said, punching him in the arm. He winced.

              "No you don't, but it was worth the punch just seeing your face!" Johnny leapt backwards, avoiding my fist, then ran out of my room.

                "Dammit hot shot!" I ran after him, a smile on my face.

*****

*Next Day*

*Ella POV*

               "I don't understand why we have to do more testing." I said, following Reed into the lab.

                "I want to examine your powers a bit more." Reed said.

           He suggested we do more tests, just to see how much damage we had been inflicted with. I rubbed at my arms, shivering slightly, not in cold but in nervousness. I really didn't want anything to go wrong. I tugged on my sleeves, then my dark hair. I fingered the blue streak. I had grown used to it, although the glowing in the dark was still annoying. It was like a permanent nightlight right on my head.

                 "Can I set her on fire?" I turned to see Johnny. I gasped.

                "Why would you even say that?" I asked in mock horror.

            "You are a horrible actress, you know that?" I flipped him the middle finger, then turned to Reed.

            "So what are we doing?" I asked. Reed looked down, and my eyes widened.

          "Well..."

          "You want Johnny to set me on fire?!" I asked, shocked.

         "Not on fire, just see how your body reacts to the heat. And only after the first test." I frowned. I did not like the sound of this.

                    "Fine." I said. "But if you so much as burn me a little bit I will-"

                 "Calm down snowflake, I won't burn you. I have this thing called self control."

                "There is nothing controlled about you Johnny Storm." I said, my hands on my hips. He just winked.

           "Let's get this over with," I said, turning to Reed. "What's the plan?"

              "Alright, I need you to listen carefully." I raised my eyebrows. "I want to see how much control of your power you have, but you need to be careful. If you push yourself too hard you may give yourself another attack."

             "How do I show how much control I have?" I asked, frowning.

             "That's up to you. Although," He motioned the room with his hands. "This is a pretty large room."

               "What- ohh." I smiled slightly, getting the hint, then moved to the center of the room.

              I closed my eyes, my hands at my sides. Feeling the click in my head, I opened them, holding my hands up. Water gathered at my finger tips, and started to swirl around me. It suddenly turned to snow and ice, and the swirling got faster. More ice created itself infront of me. I watched the particles add together, becoming stronger and more whole. I was taking the moisture in the air and turning it into its liquid form, then snow.

             I felt a slight itch in my head, and I flinched. The whirling snow became faster, and I felt the wind it generated tug on my clothes. Realizing that this was getting a bit out of hand, I tried to stop. One problem.

            I couldn't.

*****

*Johnny POV*

              "Woah." I said, watching the water form on Ella's finger tips.

              More and more had started to form, and it was starting to spiral around her. I squinted my eyes, looking at her. Something was.... off.

*****

*Ella POV*

             I felt something like liquid fire race through my scalp, and I groaned at the sudden pain. I grabbed my skull, barely noticing that the whirling ice around me was speeding up. I felt something in my stomach, like my belly button was being pulled upward.

             My vision started to go black as I felt the liquid fire spread down my back. It continued down my legs, then wrapped around to my front. I opened my mouth to scream, but it was silenced by the liquid fire as it raced across my body, enveloping me. The pull on my belly button became unbearable, then suddenly it was gone, and I closed my eyes, falling into unconsciousness.

************************************

Hey guys! I finally uploaded another chapter yay! Anyways, what do you think is happening to Ella? And are you disappointed their kiss was a dream? What is going to happen next? You will soon find out! Comment, Vote and Read On! Kisses&Hugs

-Ms.Nightowl