What Are You Hiding?

Skye's eyes widened when the older spoke.
"Why would I be waiting?" She played off. Jisung wasn't buying it.
"You weren't? His voice contained slight sarcasm.
Skye shook her head, pushing the stool back under the counter.
Jisung studied her for some time, he missed her.
The words he wanted to say seemed to be stuck in the back of his throat.
-
As he watched, he noticed her begin struggling to tie her apron around her neck. For a second he laughed, but he decided to help her. He took the strings in his hands, tying it in a gentle knot. He also noticed the flush of color that filled her cheeks as she turned away, mumbling a soft-spoken "thank you".
"What're you doing?" He cocked his head, leaning on his arms.
"Cleaning?" She shot back, her words still just as sharp as they had always been ; Jisung was unfazed. He sat there, silently admiring her, he loved seeing her immersed in her own world.
-
When she came back to the front, Skye found him still sitting there. He looked spaced out, and she couldn't help but slip a laugh as she wiped the counter he had been leaning on.
"Thinking 'bout something?" She teased, still avoiding eye contact with the other.
When she didn't get a response, she looked up, only to be met with the face of the older boy inches away from her own. In panic, Skye covered her face with her hands, backing away from him, but as she did so, she stumbled. Jisung took hold of her arm, pulling her back on even footing, attempting to conceal the smile that threatened to appear.
"You're being clumsy." His voice was low, and more concerned than normal.
"You scared me." She fired back pretty quickly. Jisung shook his head.
"It was a test."
"Test for what? I almost fell."
"For me?" His final words made her heart stop.
She tried to think of something to counteract his question, but she was at a loss.
"Fall for you?"  She repeated. He nodded in response.
He made his way around the counter, each stride he took he got closer and closer.
Skye could feel her heart beating a thousand miles each minute as he grew closer.
As he took steps forward, she took the same amount back until she couldn't go anymore. The tiled wall stopped her retreatment. Jisung placed his arm on the wall next to her, leaning his face just centimeters from her ear.
"Han." An unfamiliar voice echoed through the empty shop.
Skye heard the audible growl which came from the figure before her.
"I told you not to come here."
"That's why I waited." He snapped.
-
Skye bit her lip; she was confused. This part of Han was one that she wasn't aware of, and it honestly frightened her. She watched as the other man approached the two of them, but Jisung covered her eyes. He pulled her into his warmth, making sure to keep her vision blocked.

"Don't do this." The unknown figure pleaded.
"I can do what I want." Jisung snapped.
"What makes you think she won't find out?" He yelled. Those words rang through Skye's ears.
Find out? What did he mean find out? What was Han hiding from her?