I Love You (FINALE)

After their date at the park, Skye and Jisung headed back to the company. Their hands remained intertwined as they walked the streets. Here and there heads would turn, a few girls ran up to the couple asking Jisung for pictures. It was still a bit awkward for Skye, but she enjoyed watching Jisung interacting with his fans. It seemed like he was in his own world at times. This is what his world was like. She had the first look into his world, and it was overwhelming. It was overwhelming but beautiful.

Back at the company, the rest of the members were scattered about the practice room, stretching their bodies together.
"Yo Ji!" Called a silver-headed boy Skye recalled as Minho.
Jisung made his way to his members, but Skye held back. She admired the way they interacted with each other. They looked like one big family. A smile crept onto her lips.
"Thinking about something?" A blonde boy, Felix, questioned, taking her arm.
Skye shook her head with a laugh, sitting into Jisung's lap as he wrapped his arms around her figure.

After hours of games, practice, and countless conversations, the group finally dispersed into their separate ways for the day.
"I'll walk you back?" Jisung took Skye's hand in his own and threw his backpack over his shoulder.
With a nod, she followed behind him.
Skye couldn't help but notice how different the streets looked at night. Up until this point in her life, she had walked the same streets day and night, unable to really understand the beauty of them. Something about it was different; she wasn't alone. Not once since she had met the boy for the first time had she been alone. He was there. He was by her side.
Skye slowed in her tracks, tugging Jisung's arm back.
"Hm?" A soft hum came from him as he turned to face the smaller.
"JiJi, I was thinking.." her eyes never met his own.
He said no words, just waited. His eyes remaining focused on her.
"Everything has been so different...and new for me..." She played with his fingers.
"Yeah?" He let out a soft chuckle.
"I don't know..I'm just really-" Jisung cut her off with an embrace.
"You know I love you, right?"
—————————————————
Ahhhhh!!! I think this is finally where I'm gonna leave it. Thank you SO much for 8k+ reads. That's so cool to me. I started this story as a fun AU for a friend of mine, and you all have been giving it so much love!! I love your comments! Thank you so much for giving this story the time of day, and thank you for all the votes. PLEASE comment some feedback and maybe some ideas for other story's you guys would like to read. Thank you again so much for reading !!! ㅠㅠ
-M ❤️