How Long Until We Become Us?

Jisung looked up at the girl who was across the table. Her words comforted him, although he was still unsure himself.
"I think I'm gonna head off." He said, his eyes focused on the window.
Both of them hadn't noticed their hands were still intertwined. Skye pulled her hand away quicker than a second, a rose-colored blush feathered her cheeks causing Jisung to chuckle.
Jisung stood up, placing a hand upon the female's head.
"I'll see you soon, okay?" He gave her a warming smile before heading out of the shop.
-
A few weeks passed and Skye hadn't seen any sign of the boy. She wondered if the man who had confronted him that night had forced him to avoid the shop. The thought of that caused her to frown, she wanted to see him. On her break, she pulled out her phone out of curiosity. She jokingly searched 'Han' into a search engine and watched as it loaded. When it finally did, her mouth fell agape. Images of the boy had shown up along with thousands of articles. She clicked on a few, reading through all the different news stories and scandals. This was the stuff he was worried about her reading. For a moment, Skye was upset by the things she was reading, but her sadness faded when she remembered the way Jisung reacted the first time. He wasn't this kind of person, at least that she had known. After about ten minutes of reading she locked her phone. Those were things Jisung didn't want her to know, and she would pretend like she still had no idea. Then again, she wondered why him, an idol, has such an obsession with sneaking out and spending his days in a small, downtown coffee shop. Without realizing, she found herself smiling just thinking about him.
"Someone's happy." Came a familiar voice.
Her smile grew as she saw the familiar face of the boy.
"Someone decided to show up." She sassed.
Jisung poured at her sarcasm.
"I got caught up.." he rubbed his neck.
The older watched as the girl disappeared from his vision. He thought she was mad at him, but that quickly changed when she emerged with a coffee in her hands.
"Iced Americano?" She said, her features radiating.
Jisung let a laugh slip through his lips from the actions of the other, taking the drink into his hand.
"Why thank you, ma'am" his response made them both laugh some more.
-
After closing time, it was the same as always; the two of them in the empty shop. They sat at their usual booth, facing each other.
"Job have you busy?" She questioned, her eyes focusing on the straw to her drink.
He nodded in response. She nodded back.
They talked for some time, making up for all the lost time. Before they knew it, it became later and later.
Skye insisted she see him off, but as they stood Skye found herself in a comfortable embrace.
"Jisung-" she slipped out. She remembered that she had only found out his full name after searching his nickname, since he hadn't told her.
Jisung pulled away at the sound of his name, fully aware of what she had done.
Without another word he made his way out of the shop, but she chased him.
"Han!" She called; he stopped in his tracks.
"Why would you..?" He started.
"I was just curious..." She muttered under her breath.
"They all are!" He yelled back, his back still facing her. Jisung couldn't bring himself to face her.
"Han.." she whispered.
Skye made her way to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.
"I'm so sorry." She spoke softly, hoping to calm the other down.
She felt his hands remove her arms so that he could turn to her.
His gaze was piercing, making her lose her thoughts.
Jisung brought his hands up to her cheeks, cupping them.
"If you wanted to know something.." he started
"I'd prefer if you'd ask me next time."
Jisung dipped his head, letting his lips press against her soft, plush ones.
Her grip on his shirt righted as she kissed back.
-
Skye pulled away first, looking directly into Jisung's big, brown orbs.
"I'll tell you anything you want to know."
——————————————————
A/N: ayyyy if I made any typos I'm sorry. I'm suPer tired and uh I kinda rushed this. But-
Skysung kiss? Yes pls.