His Friends

The next morning, Skye made sure to be awake earlier than usual. After showering, she pulled out many possible outfit choices, scanning them all. She looked at every detail, being sure to pick something simple, yet still casual. She didn't want to seem like she was trying to hard, but she couldn't lie; she was nervous.
Skye checked herself in the mirror, turning to see every angle of herself. The outfit she had picked out was a pair of black ripped jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of black hi-top vans. She carried a small black backpack on her back.
As she stepped out the front door of her apartment a message lit up the screen of her phone.
[Sung] : "you're still coming right?"
Unconsciously, a smile fell on her features.
[Skye]: "of course~"
She replied, putting the cell back into her pocket.
When she arrived at the practice building, she made sure to use Jisung's card.
Inside, she dialed Jisung's number. Although she was in, Skye has no idea where to go after that.
"Skye?" The line picked up.
"O-oh. I'm here...where do I find you?"
Her question received no answer, but she heard quick steps coming down the staircase above her head.
Jisung appeared, slighting panting, but he smiled as soon as his girlfriend was in his sights.
"You made it." He embraced her small figure.
"I did." He giggles were muffled by his clothing.
Together, they walked hand-in-hand, entering the room where 8 other boys were scattered about the room.
Skye's eyes widened. There were a lot of people that filled the room, she expected a few, but definitely not 8.

"Uh, guys..." Jisung cleared his throat, catching the attention of the full room.
All the boys looked in the direction of the couple, stopping their side conversations.
"This is someone I'd like you guys to meet..." he held up his hand, which was still holding Skye's own.
"She's someone who is very special to me.." his eyes met Skye's, causing a flushed color to paint her face.
"I hope we can get along." One of the boys sitting on the floor spoke up first.
"Felix. It's my pleasure." He introduces himself.
The rest of the boys began telling her their names, and a list formed in her memory.
Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin. They were pretty much Jisung's family, and now, hers. Skye felt quickly in place. His friends were now her friends. She finally belonged somewhere, and it was thanks to Jisung.
"Come join us!" Chan pulled them both to where everyone else was.
——————————
IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER IM-
-M❤️