The drawing

It is the second day of school period and Debby was with her friends at the school yard talking about famous singers and how cool they are and when the next concert would be.
D: So when is the next concert?
C: It is a day after the national celebration.
J: Are you coming with us?
D: Unfortunately, I can't because all the tickets are sold out. Plus a new episode of Boku no hero academia is going to be released so I guess no.
J: So cruel you are not coming because of a series!
D: Hey, it's one of my favourite anime series so sorry that I love anime more than some mediocre singers.
J: How dare you say something like that to the gods of music!
D: You know I heard them and they are not anything special.
C: Don't argue about that, it's not even something serious.
D: You're right Cathy and you know what Jade? It's your choice to hear them and that you like them . I'm sorry.
J: I'm sorry too. I know that you don't like that kind of stuff .
C: If we don't hurry now we'll be late let's run .
All: Okay
So they all headed to their classes . Debby went with Cathy , and Jade with Georgia.
Debby and Cathy were in class just in time. And the lesson began. During that time Chris was looking at Debby feeling reminiscent...

" Although you are the most important person to me I'm really sorry for what the others are going to do to you "
"Once again I'm extremely sorry . And I hope that I can hear you sing so beautifully again" he thought.
~Debby~
"I'm so happy that everyone does not know about that incident." She thought.
The bell rang and all the children went out. Debby went out with Cathy to meet the others when...
Jade shouted at Debby
J: DEBBY!!!
D:What?
J: Come and see something; it is about you actually.
Debby was curious and afraid at the same time. She couldn't believe her eyes . What she saw was not an illusion.

 What she saw was not an illusion

She didn't know how to react. She had a dark yet a really scary expression on her face. Everyone was so afraid of her facial expression that they all thought she was going to kill them.
At the other end Debby laughed nervously and ran away not willing to see that drawing again.
Of course, Chris knew what all of this fuss was about and he felt really sorry for her; to experience such things because of him.
It was a drawing on one of the biggest walls of her school and the quote which said:
Chris & Debby the cutest couple
All of Debby's friends tried to calm her down as they couldn't believe what they saw.
Debby was crying in a corner and after all of her friends came she reassured them that she was fine and that things were okay and that she had already forgotten it .
The day passed with all the boys teasing her about it. She didn't pay attention to them so she appeared to be okay .
When Debby went home she immediately told Angie what had happened and they had the following conversation:
D: All of them were laughing at me , they were all teasing me for that drawing, Angie you must help me.
A: Don't worry your twin sis has got your back just tell me their names and I'm going to crush them.
D: You don't need to go that far. How about we take your ball and give it some shots?
A: This is also a good idea we all know how strong you kick it when you're mad.
D: We all know , and thanks for your support.
A: It's nothing really. How about we make it at six?
D: Deal. See ya!
A: Talk later!
At six Angie picked Debby up and went to their old school. Debby's shots were extremely strong and time passed quickly.
It was seven so the two girls went home . Debby was now relaxed and went to finish her homework.
Two hours later
After she had finished her homework she ate and went to sleep. That day was the roughest for her. Poor thing she doesn't even know what will happen next...