During the basket tournament

It was a good day at school and it was time for PE lesson. Debby asked Chris and his friends if she could play too.
J&P: Of course
C : Okay
Debby was a little reckless while she was playing she fell down many times but that was not going to stop an otaku from accomplishing her goal.
She was playing foolishly but that was only natural since she didn't know how to play. They didn't comment her for that and then the bell rang.
The day passed and Chris ran to Debby to ask her if she could come with him the following day to watch his tournament.
D: Okay what time?
C: I will pick you up at five okay?
D: okay see you.
C: See you tomorrow.
They went home and they both got prepared for the tournament in their way.
The day has come and Chris picked Debby and told her that they had go from because they had to do warming up.
D: Okay; I can also see the whole match my mother agreed to that .
C: Happy to hear that; The match finishes  at half past six.
D: Okay.
C: Wish me good luck.
D: Of course but I don't think you need it. Anyway good luck.
C: Thanks
They entered the court and everyone rushed at him to tell him the latest news about the tournament and also they also asked if he had any relationship with her. He assured him and told him not to care about her. Then the coach called them to do warming up.
The match began; after half an hour the score when the match finished was 83-56 Chris' team had won . Debby who was also a sportswoman she was extremely happy but kept it inside her until they went home.
C: Not in my expectations; our victory
D: You're kidding me; you were amazing!!!
C: I'm not actually that amazing I'm just experienced.
D: Don't be so strict about yourself. Anyway I'm a little tired can you walk me home sorry that I am such a burden.
C: You're not and okay.
They reached her home and then Chris left. Debby went to sleep while Chris was on his mobile phone talking with his friends from the tournament.

This book has  reached its end hope to see you guys in the next book...