The first date

After a few days Debby was out of hospital with a bandange over her head so that it could be protected.

The first day that Debby went school after her stay in the hospital, when she entered the class everyone ran to her to ask her if it was okay to leave from the hospital so early. She told them that she was fine and when the teacher entered the class she asked the same question, so Debby repeated herself , then sat down and the lesson began.
So the day passed quickly without any problems and it was time to leave Chris ran to Debby to ask her if she wanted to go for a walk with him.
D: You mean like a date?
C: Not like;a date.
D: Oh, anyway I can so where should we meet?
C: I will come to pick you up.
D: Then come with me to show you where you are supposed to pick me and then we can arrange the time, is that okay?
C: Of course shall we go?
D: Yes this way please.
After Debby showed Chris where he was supposed to pick her up from they agreed to meet at seven and then Chris left. After Debby entered her house she told her mother that a fellow student of hers was going to pick her up and go for a walk at seven, her mother agreed but she told Debby to be back at nine. Debby told her mother not to worry and then went to her room to play the guitar.

Debby was playing the guitar for many hours to play her song right and she didn't notice that it was already half past six. So she got ready quickly got her phone and waited for Chris to arrive. When he came Debby left a message to her parents that she was going to be home at nine and then they left.

While they were walking Chris hesitantly hold Debby's hand,
she then peeked at him, he blushed a little and they continue walking.

While they were walking Chris hesitantly hold Debby's hand, she then peeked at him, he blushed a little and they continue walking

They were walking until Debby felt hungry and then Chris took her to a cafe. She ordered a sandwich and an orange juice and Chris ordered a cherry juice. After Debby ate and drank her juice she told Chris that they should walk for a little while again. He agreed. They paid and then left. When the time passed Debby told Chris that she should return home. He escorted her back to her house and left.
Debby was very happy that her first date was excellent. She had a chance to see him blush...
"He's so cute when he blushes." She thought. "I should take a picture of him ". She thought again." And ask him when is his birthday". She thought she then dressed off and go to went to watch Steins Gate 0.
Meawhile in Chris' home.
~Chris~
Best day EVER! I had a chance to go for a walk with her and she was very beautiful. I want to see her again now; I already miss her so much! I hope that I can see her play the guitar too. He thought and went to sleep.