i. Santa, baby

Rowan let out an excited giggle. Kristin, Mikey and her were waiting in a line to see Santa Claus in the mall. She was trying to hurry up and go over the line, only to be stopped by her mum. Kristin and Mikey found her the most adorable being in the world. To Mikey, the kid meant the world. And when her turn was to see Santa, Rowan ran to him, and with the help of Kristin, sat on his lap.

Standing on the sidelines, Mikey watched his two favourite girls in the entire universe, and panicked once Rowan started crying. His father instincts kicked in, his eyes widening but Kristin already was on the way of fixing it (but taking a picture first). She quickly picked her daughter up, and smiled at the Santa, then hurried back to Mikey. She was shushing her daughter, but somehow couldn't find a way to calm her down. Frowning, the best mother in the world handed her daughter to he husband, who gently held the child in his arms, handing the shopping bags to Kristin.

She took the shopping bags as Rowan stopped crying, then a bright smile came on her face as she started falling asleel in Mikey's hold. Mikey chuckled, smiling at her. Kristin took this as an opportunity to take a picture of them, or ten, because this was the most adorable thing she was seeing. She looked at Mikey, who was now smiling at her, shaking his head with a low chuckle. "You're adorable, Ms. Way." he stated, pulling his wife in an embrace with his child, kissing both of their heads. Rowan let out a yawn, making Kristin giggle.

By the time they came home, Rowan woke up and excitedly ran towards the door. She looked up, seeing her mum take yet another picture of her then looked behind her to see her dad carrying shopping bags towards the door with a smile. Kristin opened the door, letting the child run inside and be careful so she doesn't trip over anything inside the house.

Mikey watched her go, then kissed Kristin on his way inside. She automatically followed him inside, then locked the door, following her daughter in case she broke something while he discarded the shoppimg bags somewhere safely. They both heard cries of their daughter and immediately ran over to where the sound was coming from.

But what they didn't expect was to see Rowan throw an angry fit over the fact the Christmas lights weren't working. Kristin let out a sigh out of relief and Mikey just laughed, then sat besides his child, turning the Christmas lights so they work. She went over to them and watched them, touching them then giggling excitedly.

Kristin smiled over her two favourite beings in world. Mikey looked at her, then pulled her down with him, her letting out a squeak out of surprise. They shared a laugh, even Rowan joined in, jumping on the two of them.

Mikey then knew he was the happiest man alive.