x. If magic is wonder, then you're my wizard

In time of Christmas, witches and wizards of all kind spent that time doing all kinds of things; from decorating to making shows involving everyone's favourite characters, ballet shows and of course, everyone's favourite, giving their children wonder they wished to see. In the Weekes family was no different.
The family was currently working on making Christmas decorations, despite their household was already decorated. But they always went extra every year. They added more colours this year than the one before, and of course more magic went through everything.

Breezy was always happy with her decorating, so was her husband, Dallon. Together, they performed amazing spells to make their home during the time of Christmas more magical. So, taking out his oak wand and looking over at his wife, he made a cloud of snowflakes over the biggest Christmas tree for the indoor snow. His wife smiled proudly at him, nodding at the spell he chose.

"Amazing, like always." she giggled, kissing his cheek by standing on the top of her toes. Truth to be told, Dallon was a tall man. But he was a man of qualities, and he works well with music. Ah, yes, despite being a wizard, he loved working with the non-magical people playing bass. His best friend, Brendon, was a non-magical person, but he was aware of the wonders his friend could do. It was amazing how the world was filled with magic and only few people know to use it. Amazing.

And so, they did their decorating. Making their decoration extraordinary, adding magic to little things such as moving pictures in the Christmas balls, making the elf and cartoon statues move and talk whenever someone comes in front of them. Things like this always were the smallest part of the Weekes Christmas celebration. Their most important part was inviting family and friends over for dinner every Sunday before Christmas. And then finally inviting all of their family for Christmas, and friends that were avaible to come.

This Christmas, however, was special. They will be celebrating at their household and this Christmas Knox will finally get his wand. Usually, wizards and witches of all ages get their wands upon their sixteenth birthday. But the Weekes family had a different tradition. Their children get their wands upon the first Christmas after their sixteenth birthday. Of course, their daughter got their first wand two years before their son did. It was really fun to see the two children excited over this Christmas.

Everyone was waiting for this, of course. To say the Weekes family was excited was an understanding. And so, the mother, the father and their two children decorated, as for this celebration was meant to perfect. And of course, what was the Weekes family but perfection? Many, many things. Nonetheless. They were happy. And happy was that mattered. Even Brendon wished luck to Knox, as he had no children of his own. His darling wife, Sarah, didn't wish for any and he didn't push her. They will have a child when they're ready to be parents.

And so, the magical world of the Weekes family was gathering around, to finally celebrate the cast of their son's first spell they eagerly waited. Even Amelie helped him learn.

They were a fun, magical family.