ix. Little kisses with a cherry on top

REQUESTED

The kitchen was supposed to be Vic"s territory that morning. He should've been alone, cooking lunch for his sweetheart, making pastries for him. Well, originally that was the secret plan he hoped he would have. They already had decorated for Christmas last week, but Vic wanted to go extra for the pastries. He hoped he would get a lot of them done, so some remain after Christmas. And that's always the best. All of this was supposed to play out while Kellin was having a well deserved day off.

Well, that was the plan. But nothing ever goes by plan in real life, so it ended up Kellin whining for Vic's attention shyly, both men wanting to cuddle with each other, but the Pierce The Veil singer didn't allow it for himself, wanting for Kellin to actually rest. He knew by fact that being in band could tire you out quickly, and he couldn't remember the last time the Sleeping With Sirens vocalist took his day off. He often worked so hard.

They both ended up in the kitchen, both mocking each other just for the fun of it and Kellin was actually feeling better than like he was in the last few weeks. He actually felt happy. And he wouldn't change this for anything.

At one point, Vic took a buttercream he was working on, dipping his finger in then smudging on Kellin's cheek. The other man's eyes went wide, and he smirked, "Oh, you're on. " while taking the cream he finished dipping all five fingers of his right hand in. They were grinning like idiots, and that's how their small cream war started. Kellin was throwing some cream at Vic, who laughed and traced his fingers all over Kellin's face. And he couldn't judt hold back his laughter.

Kellin accidentally threw some cream into Vic's hair, making the other laugh more, and somehow, now, they ended up on the floor, with cream all over the kitchen and themselves, just joking about silly stuff. This was the best day off both men ever had, and they were so glad they had each other for this. But after some time, they had to clean themselves up. They first worked on cleaning the kitchen, starting from the cupboards that had traces of white and yellow all over them, leaving both of them to wonder and giggle at how that got there.

Second was the counter, and the stove, and third, but not least, the floor. After that, Vic went to take a shower, leaving Kellin to himself. He was rummaging through the fridge, wanting to find something eat but he didn't know what to take. And since the lunch was prepared, spaghetti bolognese, he decided tk leave the fridhe behind, take a plate out and eat food that was meant to be for him. After a plate and a half, Vic came down with a towel wrapled around his head like a Taliban. And he couldn't help but giggle when he saw him, fresh from the shower.

Feeling mischievous, Vic approached Kellin playful, taking the bits of the remaining cream on his fingertip, then deciding to embrace the Sleeping With Sirens vocalist, grinning. Kellin was thrilled to get a hug, and just as he went to return the hug, he was shocked to feel a cold but sweet substance on his lips. "What are yo-"

And that's when Vic kissed him, feeling the cream that apparently had some cherries in itself, while Kellin returned the favour. They were both smiling, and after this, spent the rest of the day actually baking.