Haechan

It's only been 4 weeks since Haechan's father passed away. When Haechan's father passed away, Haechan was still studying in England. Once he heard the news he packed up all his things and headed back home to Seoul.

Obviously Haechan was heartbroken when his father died, but he had no time to mourn because once he got back from England he was thrusted in to work.

Now he is the new CEO of 'NOISE' one of the largest marketing companies in the world. Even though Haechan was terrified, he still wanted to make his father proud.

Haechan's outfit for his first day

Haechan's office

Haechan's assistant (Lucas)

---------------------------------------Haechan's POV

Haechan's POV

I sat in my car in front of the tall glass building. I was anxious and nervous, I was shitting bricks. I collected my thoughts and took a deep breath before I exited the car.
The air was crisp and cold -it was early December- I walk in, my head held high, but not too high so I come off as cocky or arrogant.

I walk toward the front desk and flash my biggest smile, but before I said anything I hear,

"Mr Lee....MR LEE"

I turn around and see a rather attractive man running towards me, he was tall, muscular, he had big brown eyes and caramel brown hair. I laugh at the sight of the tall man flailing his arms around. Once we are face-to-face I say in a overly positive tone.

"Yes, I'm Mr Lee how can I help" I flash a genuine smile and wait for a reply. The tall man stands in front of me for a while before replying.

"Finally I get to meet you Mr Lee. I'm Lucas your assistant, I will be the one helping you." He ends with a bright smile. I smile once more.

"Would you like to come with me and I'll show you to your office" Lucas turns around and starts to walk to the elevators, I follow behind him not saying a word, but looking around the building and getting lost in my thoughts once again. My train of thought comes to a halt when I collide with Lucas' back. I fall to the floor and rub my nose. Lucas turns around and giggles softly at the state I'm in, he offered his hand for me to take, so he could pull me up. I took his hand, once I did I realised how large they were, I felt so little next to him. Once I was up from the floor a laughed at my stupidity and entered the elevator.

"Sorry about that Lucas, I was off with the fairies", Lucas laughed at my statement, I gave him a puzzled look and asked
"What's so funny?" He looked at me with a light smile and said
"I've never heard a man say 'I was off with the fairies' it was a little bizarre" I look at him with a small frown, and reply,
"Are you saying I'm not a man?" Lucas head jerks towards me, his face conveyed a worried expression.
"No,no that's not what I meant. I meant that I've never met a man manly enough to say the fraise aloud" I giggle at the boys expression and say
"Nice save" the doors of the elevator open, I give Lucas a mischievous wink and I walk out. Lucas just smirks at me and runs in front of me guiding me to my office.
---------------------------------------
Lucas' POV

I was walking toward Mr Lee's office, Mr Lee following behind me. I'm not going to lie Mr Lee was attractive but he wasn't hot, he was cute but like super cute. When he touched my hand I felt so dominant, and he looked so submissive. I have to contain my emotions though because he is my boss after all.
We finally reached the main office-Haechan's office- I open the door and let him enter first, Mr Lee's eyes light up at the sight of the decorated room. He looked so cute and vulnerable- 'no, no Lucas he's your boss' I thought to myself before I drifted deeper into my dirty thoughts.

"Do you like it sir?" I ask with a smile, He looks at me with his beautiful big eyes and says
"Do I like it? Lucas I love it" he gives me a big, bright smile and I can't help but melt. He looks at me again but with a smirk and says,
"Lucas don't call me sir or Mr Lee anymore just call me Haechan, okay?"
I nod in agreement, but they way he smirked almost made me lose my mind. Oh how I want him.
---------------------------------------
Haechan's POV

I look around my office inspecting every last nook and cranny, it was perfect. Whilst I was looking around in amazement all I could feel were Lucas's eyes on me, I turn around to face him and he is smirking. His smirk made me feel a little uncomfortable but I just ignored it.

3 hours later

Me and Lucas were setting up my computer and organising my files, I introduced myself to my new team and colleagues and I've already arranged a few meetings.
My team consisted of an even amount of women and men, but it seemed only the women were interested in getting to know me. Once I had a little chat with my team I head back to my office.

This is when I was greeted by a certain Mr Mark Lee