Maybe?

POV HAECHAN

I was being dragged out of the luxuriously big horror house by none other than Mark Lee. I was still feeling drugged up and I could barely feel my legs. Without noticing I was shoved into a sleek black sports car. I felt light headed, my eyes became heavy I was about to go to sleep when I heard.

"Haechan..hey HAECHAN wake up you can't go to sleep,okay" Mark pleaded concerned

"Huh why do you care... I'm meant to be your rival" I said with venom in my voice. I really don't want to be dealing with two dickheads tonight, even if he did save me. I can not let my guard down.

"Well if that's all we are then I guess I could've just left you to be eaten by the Head, would you like that instead, huh?" Mark was clearly annoyed I guess I was a little too mean but what does he expect me to be after he groped me in my office.

"I'm sorry *hiccup* I should be more thankful *hiccup*" then I turn to face the outside. I get lost in my thoughts, what could've happened if Mark wasn't there, would it be the same as before.. no, no don't think about him don't think about the past. But it was too late a stream of thick tears came pouring down my face, they were uncontrollably. I begin to sob, then the car quickly brakes.

"Hey Haechan stop crying, was it something I said. Please talk to me Haechan" Mark looked at me with caring and concerned eyes. I've never seen Mark like this, it's different and unnerving he's not treating me like his rival. But for some reason I felt like I could trust Mark it was probably the drugs making me vulnerable.

"M-mark I'm scared, I'm scared that he could do it again, I'm scared because I didn't my company will be shut down and I'm scared if anyone finds out my life is ruined" I began to sob, then suddenly my car door opened and two large arms pull me out.

"MARK LEE I swear to god if you are the cause of Haechannie's tears I will end you" it was Lucas, I turn to hug the giant and cry into his large pecs.

"No I was not Lucas I actually saved your beloved 'Haechannie' from a certain problem but I'll let Mr Lee tell you about that not me" Mark said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Is this true haechannie" I nod because Mark did save me and also I can't lie, I'm a horrible lier.

POV MARK

I hated seeing my Haechan rapped up in another mans arms, he looked so fragile and weak I just wanted to look after him. I was actually on the way to my house but I had to stop to check on Haechan so I stop in front of the hospital but I guess the giant was there too, what are the coincidences.

Also that nickname 'haechannie' it makes me crazy, how come this bfg gets to give my baby a nickname. Yes I'm jealous that this muscly, hot, giant has my baby in his arms. It should be me cuddling him. God I'm so jealous.

"Well I should go Haechan looks alright with you Lucas" I say trying to cover my jealousy. I start to walk away until I hear.

"H-hey wait Mark" I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly revealing a teary eyed Haechan.

"Can I come with you... you see Lucas drives a motorcycle and I'm scared of them so can you take me home" he whispers to me making sure the obnoxiously tall man behind us doesn't hear.

"Um sure but how are you going to sneak away into my car" I whisper back. He just looks at me then... he faints into my arms. I catch him just in time.

"HAECHANNIE! What happened?" Lucas exclaimed

"He fainted you need to take him home he's had a rough night" I just played along with Haechan's marvellous plan.