After

POV HAECHAN

After the meeting I headed home, I got my driver to take me there, just in case anything happened. I was pretending to be fine but inside I wanted to die. I feel sick to my stomach. I'm dirty, used, impure and worst of all, weak.

If my father was to ever see me like this he would be disgraced. He's most likely looking down on me right now, asking himself where did he go wrong.

I finally reached my house.

My house was secluded in the hills, in the middle of quite a large forest

My house was secluded in the hills, in the middle of quite a large forest. It was quiet here and I could relax easily.

As soon as I stepped foot in my home I bolted up my stairs and ran to my room, locking the doors behind me as I went. Upon entering my room I cried and cried and cried. It was if I couldn't stop.

I have never felt so helpless in my whole life. It made me sick, I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I cry myself to sleep and hope I don't wake up.

—————————————2 weeks later—————————————

POV MARK
It's been 2 weeks and apparently no one has heard from Haechan. I've become worried, i felt guilty. I should have been more sensitive towards him after the incident. The guy got rape for fuck sake, I should've comforted him. I'm such an idiot.

I've tried to contact him, his company and his "friends" but no one knows. I've been pacing around my office for the past week trying to figure out what to do. I wonder what could've happened to him. I found Lucas to see if he might of kidnapped him, but I was fortunately wrong. I checked with the Head just in case he could've seen him, but I was wrong again. The only place I haven't checked is his house, the only problem is I don't know where it is.

Whilst I was think there was a knock at my door.

I open the door to reveal I large bulky man.

"May I help you sir." I say politely because quite frankly I'm terrified of the beast in my door way.

"Yes, are you Mark Lee?" He asks with his low, booming voice.

"Yes that's me, may I ask who you are?" I answer then request. As I requested the mans name he sighs and glares at me.

"My name is jaehyung, I'm Haechan's bodyguard/driver" I gasp at the mention of the boy.

"Wait do you know where Haechan is? Or wait are you here to tell me he's dead. NO Haechan can't be dead" I ramble on and on until..

*SLAM*

"Mr Lee is not dead and yes I do know where Mr Lee is. However Mr Lee does not know I'm here." Jaehyung informs me.

"Then why are you here?" I ask

"My boss has been isolating himself for a long period of time now and I'm concerned for his health. And considering you were the last person he called or had contact with, I'm requesting your help" jaehyung said calmly but I was ecstatic because I could see Haechan but at the same time heart broken to hear he wasn't well.

"Okay. I'll help Haechan, only because I miss the healthy rivalry we have" I lied so the bodyguard wouldn't suspect my crush on Haechan.

"Alright, lets go"

"What now !!???" After that I was dragged to a large black BMW.

———————————45 minutes later———————————
We arrive at a luxury mansion made of dark wood- this must be Haechan's house- it complimented his personality it was bright and homey.

Jaehyung and I walk in with out making a noise on my part because Haechan didn't know I was coming over.

"He's in his room, upstairs on the left 2 doors down." Jaehyung informed me

"Wait before you go up take this" He passes me a chicken and avocado sandwich and a glass of strawberry milk. I coo at the food because it looked like it was designed for a child.

I walk upstairs and head to said boys door. I twist the door handle and luckily it was unlocked. I creep in and find a very sleepy baby boy. I place down the plate and glass. I sit on his bed and contently stare at my Haechan. I realised how much I missed him.

POV HAECHAN

I began to wake up slightly. I still feel like absolute filth, even after all of Jaehyung's pep talks. I still hate myself. As I stir awake I smell a strong masculine scent which is oddly familiar. It wasn't Jaehyung's though... it..it's.. MARK LEE. As I remember the scent I tense up. Why is HE here? How did he find me.

I slowly turn around as I'm fully rotated I make eye contact with Mark. I stare intently into them. For some reason I felt safe with him.

"Haechan.." he whispers. I nod still not braking eye contact.

"W..where have you been? I've been so worried" mark declared in a soft, calm voice. I felt my heart melt. He looked sincere as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry if I worried you" I put my head down I never wanted to worry anyone. To be honest I thought I would be better if I disappeared. I begin to cry thinking about the past.

"Hey, Haechan don't cry, I'm here now. I'll protect you." Mark lightly wiped my tears and stroked my cheek.

I think of the past events and cry some more. However the same person always saved me. Mark Lee. He was my saviour, and I treated him like shit. I don't understand why he cares for me, why?

"M...mark why do you always help me" I whisper because I didn't have the strength to talk.

"Haechan I don't know" he replies but for some reason I was hoping he would say something else.

The disappointment must have been displayed on my face because Mark began to talk again.

"Maybe it's because you're cute, smart, lovely, kind, honest, trustworthy, generous and most of all mine" as Mark went on I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

"Yo...you..yours?" I ask I wanted to make sure I wasn't hearing things. He nodded then came closer, he slowly rapped his large arms around me and pulled me close to he chest.

I cuddle into Mark, he was so warm and comforting.

"I'm so, so sorry mark, I should've never been so rude to you even after you saved me twice" I say slowly pulling out of the hug and looking into Mark's eyes. He smiles then says.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've been more sensitive to your situation, instead I just made jokes. Please forgive me"

"Of course, bit only if you forgive me" I smile at him.

"I forgive you Haechan" Mark replies

He leans in closer and I become nervous, but I want him to be close always.

"Haechan, can I kiss you?" He whispers in my ear. I nod.

Soon his lips are softly, tenderly kissing mine like he was kissing something very fragile. The kiss end sooner than I would of liked but as soon as I met eyes with mark's I felt whole.

"You know I think I love you Haechan" I freeze and forget to breathe. MARK LEE JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!!

"So do you feel the same??"