Mistake

POV HAECHAN
I'm still frozen I can't look him in the eye. He just said he loved me, what do I do. I'm not even sure who mark really is but whenever I'm around him I feel safe but also slightly uncomfortable. I'm so confused.

"M..Mark I..I'm not sure. I mean..I'm confused. The thing is- I mean" I stubble on my words and try and create a sentence but I can't. As I'm mumbling I feel the warmth of Mark being taken away. I quickly turn my head towards him and see him near my door.

"I'm sorry Haechan I never should've said anything. I guess I'll see you around after you recover" he smiles, then takes his leave as I just sit in my bed staring helplessly at him.

What the hell just happened. And what I'm I doing just sitting here. I race downstairs and to the front door, but to my dismay he was gone. I'm so stupid, I'm weak, I'm pathetic. Why can't anything go my way!

POV MARK
I finally confessed to him and the only response I got was a load of gibberish. I made myself vulnerable and he crushed me, fully and utterly crushed me. I stormed out of the house and he didn't even follow me, he just sat there-on his bed looking cute- I'm meant to be mad, but i still get caught up in his cuteness. Fuck sake.

I call a taxi as soon as I'm close enough to a clear road and far enough from Haechan's house. As it arrives I tell the driver to take me to the nearest bar or club I couldn't care less. I was going to forget about him even if it's just for tonight.

After a 30 minute drive I arrive at 'CHAOS'. I could feel the beat of the music vibrating through me as I stood outside, the bright red and orange lights would flash past my eyes every now and then. I was soon let in because the bouncers recognised who I was and let me into the VIP lounge.

I sat in the VIP lounge taking shots, downing cocktails and snacking on chips. Some girls would try and get my attention but we all know that I'm very much gay, so I shoo them away. I've most likely drank half the bar dry by now, cause I feel my head spinning like crazy and my heart beating like a fast drum.

I get up from my seat and head to the dance floor. I dance seductively, too try and attracted attention to myself. It worked, I feel big hands grab my waist and pull me close. I turn to face the man, but because of the amount of alcohol I've consumed I only see a faint blur. However the blur looked familiar. I think nothing of it though and carry in with my dance.

"Wanna come back to my place" the mysterious man seductively whispers in my ear. I nod and sexily bite my lip.

I was being pulled out of the club and onto a motorcycle. We drove for what felt like hours but was only 15 minutes. The mystery man dragged me inside, as we got inside the apartment he attacked me with kisses everywhere he could. I was a mess, the kisses were sloppy but I didn't care.

Soon my neck was covered in hickeys and so was my stomach. The odd thing was he never kissed my lips. I felt my legs being lifted and now I was in his bed. The man towering over me. He repeatedly kissed me and soon he stopped and began to strip me from head to toe, I was soon naked laying there helpless. For a moment he just stared, then chuckled. I was confused but I couldn't care less as long as I get some tonight I'm fine.

He lunged for my member and began to pump it vigorously. I screamed at the harshness it was too much.

"S..slow dddown p..please" I asked stuttering my words out. And again he only replied with a chuckle.

After I came. However the torture didn't stop there it went on and on and on for hours, the mystery man made me cum several more times until I passed out.

*click.. click*

POV HAECHAN
After mark left yesterday all I did was stay and cry in bed. However I woke up a bit more cheerful. I guess it's because Mark confessed to me. Hehe