What's up with Haechan?

POV MARK

I woke up at about 6:16 am, I went on my daily jog and read through some emails. I looked at my fully booked calendar and saw I had a meeting at 8:30, but my attention was fully on where it was. 'NOISE'. The meeting was being held at 'NOISE', that meant it was being held by Haechan my lovely little, bratty Haechan.

I decided I was going to make an effort, so Haechan could swoon over me and be astonished by my fashion and good looks.

I chose my new 2019 Dior fall suit, it's elegant and graceful but still shows off how rich I am

I get in the car and start driving to 'NOISE' the road were surprisingly quiet so I got to the building in about 20 minutes. The time was 8:19, I walked to the desk and ask where the conference room was, the slutty receptionist showed me to the room and desperately tried to give me her number but I happily refused.

I tried to open the door but it was locked, I just guessed it wasn't in use yet and Haechan would come and open it soon, so I waited outside for a couple of minutes until I heard something mesmerising and impure. A moan, but not just any moan the most angelic moan. I wanted to know where it came from but the only place it could come from was the conference room. Ah! So that's why the door is locked Haechan's employees are quite frisky.

I decided to leave the two or three or four employees to do their business. I went down to the plaza to get a coffee, I'm not going to lie it was a good coffee.

After a few minutes it was time to go back to the conference room. I opened the door to find an empty room but the room was surprisingly clean after what I heard what was happening in here.

"Oh Mr Lee you're here already?" I turn and see Haechan in all his glory, he was wearing a black suit that was clean and pristine but on top of that was a salmon coloured coat that complimented his personality completely. And finally his eyes were sparkling... wait sparkling. Has...has Haechan been crying.

"Um Mr Lee" I snap out of whatever trance Haechan put me in with his cuteness and realised I was staring at the younger.

"Oh sorry Haechan I'm just a bit tired, I didn't mean to stare" oh but I did.

"Hehe, it's okay Mr Lee-"

"Mark just call me Mark" I said interrupting Haechan which made him flinch, it must have been my dominating voice.

"Yeah sure, Mark." He said my name and my name has never sounded so sweet.

After our little conversation the rest of the CEOs arrive making the room loud. Until the conference starts.

HALF WAY THROUGH THE MEETING

"Alright everyone lets have a little 30 minute break, have some coffee in the plaza, have a wonder around the office I don't mind but please enjoy yourselves" Haechan said with a gleaming smile to everyone in the room and everyone in the room 'awed' too. Haechan really had everyone around his pinkie finger.