Finally mended

POV HAECHAN
It's been months and months of Mark and I trying to fix me. I'm slowly realising maybe there's no hope, but Mark is persistent and he won't let me give up. However he doesn't know that this whole process is killing me. It's making me feel worse.

Every night Mark would try and ease me into doing... um stuff. The furthest we've gone is making out because once he gets to my waistband I can't control myself and I end up hurting Mark and crying.

"Hey Haechan are you okay? You've been spacing out." Mark says softly as he cuddles into me. Right now we were watching a movie, both of us snuggled into the sofa.

"Oh.. Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I say quietly. I wasn't lying I've been really tired recently. Mainly because I've been crying instead of sleeping and over thinking everything.

"Well before you go to sleep maybe you won't I try ag—"

"No Mark not tonight.. I... I can't do it anymore.." I cut Mark off and start to head to bed considering Mark and I finally live together.

"Haechan I'm sorry if you feel pressured, but Haechannie I just want to know where my strong, witty, confident boyfriend has gone. If he was here he stay strong and try an fix himself for the people he loves. I just want the old you back... please" Mark softly says as he reaches for my hand pulling me into a hug.

I sob gently into his chest. I hated not being there for Mark. I can't give him what he needs. It's almost been 6 months and he's still here for me and he also hasn't complained once.

I feel guilt build up inside me. I feel like I need to get over my fears for Mark. He's waited too long for me and now I need to finally be there for him. I love Mark with all my heart and I want him to know that and trust him.

Okay Haechan this is it. You're going to get over your fears for Mark.

"Come on lets go to bed" Mark says gently as he bridal carries me to our bedroom.

He carefully puts me down and kisses my forehead. I also hated how Mark treated me as if I was extremely fragile. That is another reason why I want to get over this so Mark doesn't see me as weak anymore.

Once he kissed my forehead I quickly grabbed his neck and pulled him down to meet my lips. The kiss was long and passionate, but this kiss felt better than the ones before, it felt right. It felt as if I was finally confident.

"Haechan..."

"I want to get over my fear Mark. Just for you. I don't want you to wait anymore. Please.." I looked deeply into his dark chocolate brown eyes and that was the moment I knew this was the perfect time.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked with a lot of care.

"Yes. Yes I want you and I want to be yours" I smile.

Mark smiles back, then lifts me onto his lap. As I straddle him. He looks me up and down licking his lips slowly.

"You're so beautiful Haechan" He says lowly with a smirk. I feel my heart beat fast. In recent times Mark didn't act like this, but now he is I'm becoming flustered and may I say turned on.

POV MARK
I saw Haechan's cheeks turn a faint pink. I didn't want to pressure him, but when he said he wanted to try I could've squealed and jumped up and down.

He looked so cute today. I just wanted to have him. Now he is more comfortable, I can't wait.

"Is my baby boy shy?" I question cheekily as I caress Haechan's gorgeous face.

"N..no" He stutters. I smirk even more. I feel as if Haechan is trying to be his old confident self, but I know Haechan, he's too innocent and I love it.