Company get together

Mark POV
I walk into the gala. I already know I'm the best dressed.

Mark's outfit

I walk though the crowd of obnoxiously loud business men and women

I walk though the crowd of obnoxiously loud business men and women. They all try and start a conversation with me but I'm only here for one thing-Haechan- that's all I'm here for.

"Ah Mark Lee nice of you to show up" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. Then before I turn around I feel I grubby hand touch my lower back. Oh how I hated him.

"Oh hello Head. How are you" I say with my sweetest smile. Also whilst trying to remove his hand and I did.

"I'm fantastic Mark. I have a question to ask ya" he said with a serious tone but still with a smile.

"Sure what is it" I reply not really caring for what he has to ask me.

"I want to see if you knew the new yummy CEO of 'NOISE'. He's absolutely gorgeous and id like to get to know him if you know what I mean" he say nudging and winking at me. This made my blood boil. Haechan was mine to play with no one else's. I have to find him before the Head does.

"Oh I haven't met him but I'm sure I will tonight" I say

"Well I've already met him but I've lost him. I'll probably find him soon" he sighs and darts his eyes around the room.

"Well I'm going to get a drink" I leave the Head stood by himself. I was actually going to find Haechan.

---------------------------------------
Haechan's POV

I sat on the sofa by myself until I heard a newly familiar voice I turn my head and see the Head staring at me once again with lustful eyes. He smiles at me so I smile back, then he went on to say.

"Haechan are you enjoying yourself?"

"Y-yes I am sir thank you once again for inviting me" I said whilst smiling but the Head just frowns. I look at him in confusion and ask.

"What's the matter sir? Have I done something wrong?"

"No you haven't done anything wrong it's just I've bought all this alcohol and you're not drinking any" he says in a sweet innocent tone which creeped me out. I giggle and say

"I'm sorry sir but I have to drive home so I'm not drinking"

He sulks and then says

"Ohhhh come on Haechan" he grabs my thigh and gets closer to me.

"Remember I'm the big boss now drink with me" he says in a threatening tone but still with a smile. I become nervous and giggle. He shoves a glass into my hand. It smelt funny but because I was so scared of the Head I didn't think twice about not drinking it. I drank it all in one. It burnt the back of my throat. The Head Just smirked and said.

"Now doesn't that feel better" he got closer to me I retracted but I soon felt unsteady and giggly. I felt like I was on cloud nine. But this feeling was all too familiar. I began to panic and images of past time flicker through my head until they stop and I become relaxed it must be the drugs kicking in.

"Aw Haechan you look so cute, come with me so you can rest you look a bit drunk" the Head said in a soothing voice, maybe he's not so bad, he's taking care of me.

"T-thank you *hiccup* sir" then he laid me down on the sofa. His hand place on my waist and the other on my neck.

"Oh Haechan you're so sexy, you're mine tonight" he said in a seductive voice, his hand then slipped up my shirt and his touch felt like fire. I was so sensitive I could feel everything. His hand then touched my nipple he grinned at my reaction then started to tease me. I moaned at the sensation.

"Haechan your moans are like music to my ears, do it again for me" he then attacked my neck by kissing, sucking and biting it. I moaned continuously.

"S-stop sir p-p-please MMmnn ahhh stop" I try and say but he just kept abusing my neck.

"It doesn't sound like you want me to stop" he says smirking, I wanted to cry I should've listened to Lucas. Then suddenly I felt his hand go under my pants and palm my dick.

"N..no please I-I can't" I plead with tears streaming down my face.

"You look magnificent Haechan and you feel amazing" The Head smirks.

He then slide my trousers off, I gasp at the sudden cold air on my legs. He slowly reaches the waist band of my boxers and creeps his hand in and grasp my cock.

"MmmnnnnAHH GOD! Stop, P.p.please"

He stops but not for long as I feel his other hand grab my ass and glide his hand near my hole.

"Mmmmmm so tight, maybe we could change that." I feel violated, I've never been touched this way. CcCause I'm a virgin.

His lips attack my neck again, and suddenly I feel both his hands go to work on my uncontrollable body.

"Ahhh S-STOP" I scream in both pleasure and pain. Then the door to the room we where in swings open and in walks Mark Lee.

I feel the massive weight of the Head being ripped off me.

"Mark what the fuck do you think you're doing can't you see we're in the middle of something" he shouts. Whilst he was off me I cover myself up and try and run out but then the Head grabs me.

"LET GO OF ME" I cry out with tears in my eyes.

---------------------------------------

Mark's POV

Once I finished talking to the Head I walked around trying to find Haechan. I searched all around the large house, the dance floor, garden, garage and bedrooms but I couldn't find him anywhere it was starting to get annoying.

Whilst walking around I heard a loud moan from one of the living rooms. I didn't think much of it until I heard.

"Ahh S-STOP" it was Haechan! I felt my blood boil and I swung the door open to my horror I find a drunken, crying Haechan underneath a pedophilloic Head. I clenched my fists and without thinking ripped the Head off of Haechan- sweet innocent Haechan- I was so angry.

"Mark what the fuck do you think you're doing can't you see we're in the middle of something" the Head said with anger also in his voice. I was furious at this point.

I saw Haechan bolt for the door and unfortunately so did the Head. The Head grabbed Haechan.

"LET GO OF ME" Haechan screamed with tears falling down his face. My heart ached, I hated this.

"SIR LET GO OF HIM" I shout with venom in my voice.

"He's fine Mark don't worry. You're fine aren't you Haechan?" The Head gave Haechan a look that says 'if you say no I'll kill you'.

"Um...y-yeah I'm fine" he says scared but somehow he still smiles and my heart hurts even more knowing he is really hurting.

"Now Mark if you don't mind we need to finish" the Head says with a evil smirk on his face and he drags Haechan up the stairs but I quickly run after them and grab Haechan's arm and run out the front door with him.

"MARK, MARK" I hear the Head shout from the house but I kept on speed walking away with Haechan.

I don't know why I was so affected by this it was Haechan my main rival but.. but there is something about him. I need him to be mine and only mine.