Conference room

POV HAECHAN
(A couple of weeks after the incident with Mark)

I woke up at about 7:46 am looking at the ceiling, I felt my body sink into my mattress. I want to stay like this forever, but I know I have to get up.

Today is a big day it's my first official big meeting, I'm looking forward to showing my skills to all the other CEO's, the only down side is Mr Mark Lee will be attending but I'll try and drown him out. Gosh that man gets on my nerves.

I walk into my closet and picked out my most fashionable outfit (even though all my outfits are fashionable) I want to stand out from the crowd.

The salmon pink coat was gifted to me by my dad when I came out to him

The salmon pink coat was gifted to me by my dad when I came out to him. He was always caring and accepting of me. I chose to wear the coat as a good luck charm maybe if I wear it'll be like he's here with me. Hehe

I look at myself in the mirror once more before running out of the house. I don't want to be late for my meeting.

AT THE OFFICE

I was waiting in the conference room at 'NOISE'. It was 8:15 and the meeting starts at 8:30 so I was tiding up and organising my files so I look professional.

Then I hear a slight knock at the door and it was Lucas, he peers in looking around the room then finally making eye contact with me. I smile at him when he proceeds into walk into the room.

"So when does the meeting start boss" Lucas asks with a cheerful tone and a bright smile that always makes me happy and I've already forgotten about the accidental confession. He was probably saying that to keep Mark away.

"Soon, in about 15 minutes" I answered his question and then he looks around the room with sketchy eyes. Sometimes I question Lucas's well-being he can be very strange sometimes but I like it it's umm.... different.

"So we are alone for now?" He asks with a hushed voice. It was odd but I didn't think about it too much.

"I guess so, what's wrong Lucas you're acting strange, well stranger then usual" I say with a giggle but I was still serious because Lucas wasn't himself. I wonder whats up with hi--

My thoughts were cut short as I felt a large weight on me and my body squished to one of the conference desks.

"LUCAS! What the actual fuck are you doing" i voiced in an angry tone. I hate raising my voice at Lucas but when I'm being sexually harassed I don't let it slide.

"Haechan don't be like this. I know you feel the connection between us. Can you not feel it?" He asked trying to be seductive. I finally believe I have a friend then they end up trying to have their way with me. AARRRG why can't my life be normal.

"Be like what, I'm sorry if I can't accept your feelings for me and no I don't feel a 'connection'. All I see you as is a friend and an assistant" I wasn't thinking about his feelings the moment I said those words, I've just had enough of people thinking they can have me.

"So I'm just a friend?" He looked down at the floor with sad eyes. I felt extremely bad at this point, I hate making my friends upset. Especially Lucas he just looks so cute with his pouty lips and puppy dog eyes how can I stay mad at him.

"Hey, Lucas I didn't want to shout at you it's just I don't see you in a romantic way. I just want a friend and you're the only one I have" I gave him a gentle smile and lifted his head up so he was looking at me.

"I'm sorry Haechan I wasn't thinking about your feelings, it's just I really like you, you're just so cute and" with every word Lucas said to describe me he would inch closer to me. "Lovely and gorgeous and incredible"

"Hey Lucas you should probably step ba--mmmnnhh" before I could finish my sentence I was tugged into a sloppy, forced kiss. I tried to push away, but because of the colossal size difference he was of course stronger than me.

The kiss become more intense as I felt Lucas try and put his tongue in my mouth but I had my mouth closed tight. I wasn't letting him in so he grabbed my ass as hard as he could, which unintentionally made me moan.

"Ahh-mhhh!" As I moaned he snuck his slimy horrible tongue down my throat, I hated it, he was meant to be my best friend. I should never trust anyone. As he was kissing me for some reason I become vulnerable and started to cry. I haven't cried in along time not since my father died and that was about 9 months ago now.

Lucas must have heard my sobs and felt my tears because then he stopped, then grabbed my cheeks.

"Hey baby whats wrong don't cry, am I really that bad at kissing" he laughed. GOD why is he so oblivious, and "baby" what the hell this harasser really thinks he can call me "baby".

"Lucas please get out. I don't want to see your face. I need to think about our relationship and your place in the company. Now leave" I said to him in a melancholy, hushed voice. My eyes were on the floor and so was my dignity.

"Aw Haechan, I wouldn't fire me if I was you" Lucas claimed in a sinister voice that made me shiver.

"Wh..what do you mean?" I asked accidentally stuttering showing weakness.

"Well I know ever little secret of yours and this company's. It would be a shame if someone leaked that info, wouldn't it?" This sexual predator was trying blackmail me. He is correct if I fire him he can use all of my secrets against me.

"You're trying to blackmail me? After all I've done for you. I opened up to you and now if I fire you for SEXUALLY HARASSING ME you'll use all my secrets against me, wow. You are so HORRIBLE" I start getting annoyed and sad. I cry again out of irritation.

"Hey, I wouldn't shout at me if I was you or you might be punished" Lucas looked me dead in the eye lust filled him eyes and he grabbed my hair and forcefully kissed me once again and because he was pulling me hair my mouth was open from screaming so he could slide this tongue in my mouth. I was stuck with this devil.

"Now be a good boy and get ready for your meeting you have about 3 minutes to look presentable, even though I like seeing you all scruffy and red, I don't want the others to see what's mine. Especially Mark Lee" he smirked then chuckled whilst leaving me paralysed in shock, fear and regret.

I guess this coat wasn't lucky after all.