Fixing broken dreams

POV MARK
After last night Haechan and I didn't talk. Haechan went home crying, I felt my heart ache. I hate seeing the boy I love the most suffer, I want Haechan to trust me, but I don't want to pressure him into something he wouldn't want to do.

"You're making me crazy Haechan"

6 years ago I wouldn't have been like this. I was a play boy, I messed around and had fun, but now all my thoughts are about Haechan and my whole life revolves around him because I finally feel like I've met the person I can spend the rest of my life with.

I should go check on him.

I speed over to Haechan's house and rapidly knock on his door. I want to see him.

"Oh Mark... is everything okay?" Jaehyung says a bit confused.

"No not really.. wait is Haechan home?"

"Yeah he's in his room. Why are you here? Did you upset him again, because if you did I'm going to—"

"Wow..Wow Jaehyung. I didn't do anything. I just need to speak to him. He's really upset and I need to comfort him..." I quickly say. Jaehyung hums and lets me in a run to Haechan's room and burst open the door.

I find a little ball of sadness curled up on his bed. I coo at the sight but still my heart breaks because my baby boy is sad and I want to fix him.

So I slowly creep into Haechan's bed and lay next to him.

"Haechan.." I wrap my arm around him carefully to show him I care.

"M..Mark why are you here? You should hate me" he softly sobs as he keeps his head and back turned away from me.

"Why would I hate you? It's not your fault what happened to you in the past. All you need to know is I love you and I want you to trust me and know I would never hurt you like these others." I softly say as I turn Haechan around to look at me. He had glossy doe eyes that made me melt.

"I do trust you it's...it's just.. I keep seeing them in my mind and they won't go away" he leans into my chest and I can feel his tears soaking my top.

We stay like this for an hour.

"I don't think you can fix me....I'm too damaged...I'm broken and I think you deserve someone who can give you what you need. Someone who isn't messed up. I think we should go on a bre—"

"No. If your were about to suggest us going on a break my answer is no" I interrupted Haechan quickly.

"Why you deserve someone better. Not someone who is damaged goods" he sobs lightly.

"Damaged? Haechan you're not damaged. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you... I love you so much, I'm not going to let you go again. I've already waited 5 years for you, I can wait another 100 if I need to. I need you Haechan. You complete me." He slowly looks up at me. As I lightly smile at the smaller male in my lap snuggled in my arms.

"I love you Mark" he whisper before he delicately kisses me. The kiss felt like a puzzle pieces perfectly fitting together. This man infront if me has changed my life and I couldn't be more grateful. I love him... I love him. He is literally the only person in my whole entire life that has made me feel like this... I need him in my life. I need him to be mine..

I gently pull away from the kiss and look at the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"I going to marry you one day. It may be tomorrow or in 100 years I'll wait as long as it takes just to make you mine." I say softly as I stare into Haechan widened eyes lovingly.

"You're so stupid" He says with a chuckle.

"Wh..what do you mean" I freeze and stutter.

"You haven't even asked me to be you're boyfriend yet" he giggles as he softly caresses my cheek.

"Oh... *cough..cough* Lee Donghyuck will you please do me the honours and be my boyfriend" I say in a fake British posh accent. Haechan giggles and wipes away the dried tears.

"Of course. I've been waiting for an eternity." He leaps into me and we share a long passionate kiss.

"Now you're my boyfriend let me look after you and let me fix all your scars" I quietly say. Haechan looks at me with loving eyes and a gently weak smile.

"I'm glad I met you Mark Lee because if I hadn't I would be lost and broken. Thank you for being you and never change. I really love you.. like I truly have never felt so much love for one person in my whole life. I even loved you when I was in New York. I even loved you when you broke my heart. I still loved you because I knew I couldn't move on... every night I would dream of the day I saw you again. However a stupid part of me wouldn't let go of the hurt... but now all I feel is love and I've opened my eyes fully to see that you are the one and only person I can see myself with for the rest of my life. You Mark Lee are the worst and best thing that has ever happened to me.. please never say goodbye and always love me" He takes a deep breathe at the end and I could feel all my emotions leave me.

I felt all the pent up anger and resentment against myself leave my body and I finally left like myself again because of my lovers words and Haechan forgiveness.

"Thank you Haechan...." I look into his eyes and I knew we would be together forever. Even if it takes time to heal Haechan. I'll wait for him.