Almost lost

HAECHAN POV
"So..Haechan let me fix you're heart so we both can be whole again." Mark said with pain and love on his voice. His hands had my hands softly grasped. Why can't he just leave me alone.

"Mark.. I'm only here for a month then I'm going back to New York and to be honest I don't know when I'm coming back" as I stand here in front of Mark I feel all of my emotions become one.

"Haechan I don't care. I love you. I'll give up everything for you. I'll move to New York for you, anything. Please just give me a second chance." Mark pleads with me. H..he would give up everything for me. I don't want him to do that, give up his company that he built himself. I could never let him do that.

"Stop being stupid. Mark I don't want you to give up anything for me." I have to think of something that will repeal him from me.

"Haechan really anythi-"

"I have a boyfriend" I blurt out. As the words exit my mouth I instantly regret them. I feel my heart burn and Mark's face showed great agony.

"Oh.."

POV MARK

"I'm sorry Mark I should've told you sooner" I felt like dying.

"I'm sorry.." I mumble. I can't even be bothered to live anymore

"Mark..?" Haechan softly said. I don't want to exist anymore.

"Well I hope you're happy, and I hope he treats you better than I ever have.." My whole world has just tumbled down around me.

"I better go home.." I say to Haechan as I'm already walking away.

I walk for what felt like hours until I reached my house. I reached the front door and I just stare at it. I remember the night I brought Haechan back here. That night was the first time I've ever felt truly happy with someone.

However I need to forget that part of my life. Haechan has moved on and so should I.

——————————————1 week later—————————————

All I've thought about is Haechan. I haven't been at work, I haven't even left my house. Some of my friends have tried to contact me but there's no use. Their lives would be better off without me anyways. These past couple of days have made me realise I've only kept going in with my lonesome, melancholy life because of Haechan.

However now he's taken and will never truly love me. I have no reason to keep going on like this. I was so stupid to think Haechan could ever be with a horrible person like me.

*ring, ring*
*ring, ring*
*ring, ring*
*ring, ring*

"Please leave a message after the beep."

*beeeeeeeeeep*

"Hey Mark it's Haechan, I heard from Taeyoung you haven't been out of the house in a couple of days and people are starting to get worried. So if you can please text me or call me just to say you're alright. Thanks byeee." Then the message ended I felt like that was a sign.

He never said he was worried. I bet he never even cared for me. I love him more than anything in this world but I also hate him. Why does he do this to me?

I sit at my kitchen counter and start to write my goodbye letters.

- Dear Taeyoung,
Thanks for begging my only true friend. I wish I could be at your wedding, but sometimes love doesn't go your way. I will always look over you and protect you. I'll shield you from the rain and storms. I want happiness and great fortune for you. Have those 5 kids you've always wanted and own your own bakery like you dreamed of when we were 6 years old. Maybe make my dreams come true too, if you can remember them. Take care Taeyoung.
Love Mark xx-